Farewell Anaria.

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

ID

The Katboss
Administrator
Apr 17, 2007
Northern Kentucky
www.katbox.net
After a lot of careful consideration, Jayelle has elected to depart from the Katbox. I will refrain from adding details in case she would rather give them in her own words. What's important is that we part company as friends and allies.

Anaria will remain on the Katbox for the next 30 days. If you haven't already, you can bookmark https://anaria.dreamystar.net/ to continue on.

There are no hard feelings. We at the Katbox wish Jayelle every success going forward and we hope to remain friends for years to come.

fennec

The Reclining Viking
Katbox Patreon
Oct 11, 2013
Australia
Personal Text
I regret nothing
unfortunate to see this happen, but hopefully you won't be a stranger on these forums, Jayelle.

W0lfmare

Webcomic artist
Feb 10, 2015
VA, United States
w0lfmare.xepher.net
Personal Text
Floof advocate, and enemy of complacency
Sad to see her go, she was a wonderful addition to the Katbox. Still, I'm sure it's for the best, both for Anaria and her.

It's not a goodbye though, Jayelle is still part of our community!

I hope everything works out Jayelle, see ya around ^^

Feb 29, 2012
This is sad. I still haven't gotten around to reading the comic. I hope I can remember to look it up after it's removed from the home page.

Jayelle

Katbox Forum Member
Oct 10, 2015
Washington State
www.anaria.net
Thank you for posting this ID.
I'll still be around the community forums and I'm sure I'll post artwork. My anxieties are so bad it's hard for me to be a staff member. I'll still be posting my comic on my website, though.

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
Sorry to hear that you're leaving. I may not have commented much on it, but I like Anaria, so I'll certainly be keeping the new link in my bookmarks.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Thank you for posting this ID.
I'll still be around the community forums and I'm sure I'll post artwork. My anxieties are so bad it's hard for me to be a staff member. I'll still be posting my comic on my website, though.
I just have to ask, exactly what are the pressures of being a staff member in Katbox that you can't remain? I was under the impression as far as authors/artists go their only obligation is just to keep doing what they do and maybe look in the forums once in awhile.

Don't get me wrong, if you feel like you must drop for Katbox that is absolutely your prerogative. I would like to just like to understand what is it about being a staff member here that would cause such anxiety, if you would please.