False Start False Start Issue 4, Page 8-10

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

ID

The Katboss
Administrator
Apr 17, 2007
Northern Kentucky
www.katbox.net
I am 90% sure that Young is slated to die at some point. I'm going to predict that this radiation comes back to bite him. If horrible cancer can't kill him then we might get to see him slowly morph into some Akira monster.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
I can't help but laugh at the fact that Frank has absolutely no idea what's going on and is just simply changing his expression with what's going on with the various panels here. He is such the comedic relief here. But I'm still on the fence with Meier there. I can't tell if he's a deranged super villain bent on global domination of the Vuls or some comedic master mind that wants Vul equality. Either way, he's one master genius.

Bone

The Katbox
Sep 7, 2015
Yayyyyy, it's coming together!

(seriously, I do love all the speculation about Meier)

Here's some concept art of Gecko so you can see him in full and to scale to his sort of "master":

Bone

The Katbox
Sep 7, 2015
Dammit, I forgot I can't host from FA, does this mean I have to update my Tumblr? (IE: pointless and depressing)