1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We are holding a fundraiser to expand our website and reach. You can visit our GoFundMe page for more information or to make a contribution. Follow the news forum for notices of events we are holding to further raise funds.
    Dismiss Notice

Comic False Start Issue 4, Cover - Page 3

Discussion in 'Bone's Works' started by Lemurvid, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Lemurvid

Lemurvid Katbox Forum Member

Personal Text:
    Close to the Edge
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Okay, it may be ultra violent, and I may not have any idea what's going on but, damn, this comic can be funny at times.
    'Field Work', Ha!

2. Nixie

Nixie Seal of Approval Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    Dang. Well, that got bloodier than I anticipated.

Bone likes this.
  3. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Global Moderator

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    HOLY SNAP! This escalated quickly!
    To be honest, I'm not at all surprised that Meier would act in this particular manner given everything we've seen him done with Frank thus far and his mannerisms with that human agent following him. I will say that I'm digging the perspective on this one.

4. Nixie

Nixie Seal of Approval Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    I'm still trying to think of his motives. Does this guy really want money? Does he want to watch the world burn? Is he trying to start a war between humans and vul?

5. Bone

Bone Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

In issue 5 there's a snippet of dialogue that hints at *quite* a bit of motivation.

6. Ritus

Ritus New Member

why i cant see the pictures?