False Start False Start Issue 3, Page 13-16

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Lemurvid

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 29, 2014
Land of Tea
Personal Text
Close to the Edge

I kinda like the way this comic powers from one mostly-unexplained revelation to yet another without pausing for breath. And yet somehow it's never quite too much. It does make you greatly sympathise with Leon, of course.
I mean, wtf is going on?

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Wait…did Meier just intentionally disrespect his own captive on purpose. Although, to be fair, he does seem to be the odd Vul out given everything that has transpired here thus far. And he really doesn’t have a choice in the matter of working with Meier does he? I also don’t know if I’m reading way too much into this again, but was the whole cartoon revelation with Alex Young some sort of allusion to how cartoon shows really don’t show the characters aging that much?

I kinda like the way this comic powers from one mostly-unexplained revelation to yet another without pausing for breath. And yet somehow it's never quite too much. It does make you greatly sympathise with Leon, of course.
I mean, wtf is going on?
*In the Mr. Towely voice.* I have no idea what’s going on…

Oct 31, 2012
For many long years, those who followed this comic only had that glorious chrome visor to look forward to as the artist's health took a nose dive worthy of an action movie cliffhanger. From here on out... things change.

Mostly that each an every page will take no less than the death of one giant squid in order to satiate Bone's gluttonous appetite for ink. Say goodbye to pure digital folks, it's a hybrid of physical and digital from here on out.

But yeah, I'm a long time reader of this series, and happened to to already have an account here on the Katbox forum. Thought it would be good form to brush off the dust and actually post a comment or two. Though I'm uncertain what I can post that wouldn't spoil all the things. Maybe just point out that if you haven't figured it out by now, insulting people is kind of Meier's thing. So is ruling the*shot*

Bone

The Katbox
Sep 7, 2015
Wait…did Meier just intentionally disrespect his own captive on purpose. Although, to be fair, he does seem to be the odd Vul out given everything that has transpired here thus far. And he really doesn’t have a choice in the matter of working with Meier does he? I also don’t know if I’m reading way too much into this again, but was the whole cartoon revelation with Alex Young some sort of allusion to how cartoon shows really don’t show the characters aging that much?

*In the Mr. Towely voice.* I have no idea what’s going on…
Y'all need to take on something like "Final Crisis" and get back to me!