False Start False Start Issue 2, Page 19-23

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Wondering where the Vul came from if they have only been around for a couple generations. Like did some scientist accidentally a race or what?

Also this guy seems like the type who might be secretly a Jame Bond type villain if pushed to it.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Is it me or does everything seem lighter? Also, Mr. Tennants seems really serious about this project. How much money did he sink into this exactly? Also, why do I get the sinking feeling that the USF is some kind of front for a future war organization? I will say that Mr. Tennants is quite the powerful and terrifying motivational speaker. I could so insert the Boondocks’s I JUST *BLEEP MYSELF* image, and it would so work here. I have some mixed feelings here. On the one hand, I do believe that he has some noble attentions for the Vul; however, at the same time, this may eventually breed discrimination and hatred.

Bone

The Katbox
Sep 7, 2015
Pretty amazing shot of the city there.
One thing, at this pace, how long till we catch up with the present state of the comic?
Probably a month or two, I didn't want to just blast y'all with over a hundred pages at once, especially since some life altering events hit me right in the middle of issue #3.
Wondering where the Vul came from if they have only been around for a couple generations. Like did some scientist accidentally a race or what?

Also this guy seems like the type who might be secretly a Jame Bond type villain if pushed to it.
More on that in issue 3!
Is it me or does everything seem lighter? Also, Mr. Tennants seems really serious about this project. How much money did he sink into this exactly? Also, why do I get the sinking feeling that the USF is some kind of front for a future war organization? I will say that Mr. Tennants is quite the powerful and terrifying motivational speaker. I could so insert the Boondocks’s I JUST *BLEEP MYSELF* image, and it would so work here. I have some mixed feelings here. On the one hand, I do believe that he has some noble attentions for the Vul; however, at the same time, this may eventually breed discrimination and hatred.
Fun fact: I change the spelling of Meier's last name to just "Tenant" in the next issue because the double "n" looks weird. When I do The Big Book I'll nip out all the continuity errors that accrue over the course of doing one's first comic all on his own. Though a furry editor I could trust probably wouldn't hurt either.