Eclipse!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Falc

not my words
Gallery Volunteer
Jun 5, 2013
The City
No cool photographs, but my store was empty. Was under the impression I wouldn't get to see it until another worker asked me to take a grasshopper outside. We had two glasses set aside for employees to share.

Aug 11, 2017
I was in Tn so I had a perfect view in the country. No photo I took could really compare the intense color I saw or rather it seemed like the color drained around the area till it was totality. The dark center was intense and the ring around it was like seeing heaven. I could not ask for better conditions. I did feel sorry for anyone going towards and from Nashville thou. Traffic was pretty much at a stand still. Still got to spend time with family and not be in a overly populated area. I call that a good day. The fact that we had a cook out and cake also helped.