Draconia Chronicles Draconia Chronicles fanmade userboxes

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

The Jack

Nov 10, 2010
Norway
This thread is exactly what it says on the tin. Fanmade DC userboxes that is.
As of now, every single one of them are made by Tivsy, so let's hear a round of applause to her! *sound of applause, the non-canned kind, is heard as I gesture with my hat towards Tivsy*
Ah, and I'm the one who has found most of the art so far. All of the art is created by Razorfox, and is taken from his FA account.

First of all, and in my opinion greatest of all...

Lady Elektra! :heartMiles:

And here's a big bunch of drakes. Namely, (in order), Lumina, Fuegana, Eone, Blue, Arc (Lady Elektra's daughter! :heartMiles:), Queen Oscura, Lady Red and Sombrana.

And here, for the Tiger-lovers out there, is a bunch of those! In order, Raz, Mabel, Ekeni, Aika, Xiu in her beautiful chinese clothes, Tam'syn, Kanti, Princess Kiriad and Scyde.

And, for some special stuff! As of yet, the only entry her is the Slug, who refused to move out of the way in comic 227! Give it up for SLUG people!

I think Slug's a pretty cool guy... Blocks boobs and doesn't afraid of nothing!

As soon as I'm able, I'll make a list over the chara's that are missing, and find art for those too. If anyone has a request, just PM me or Tivsy, and we'll see what we can do ^^

The Jack

Nov 10, 2010
Norway
I've updated the selection with Tam'syn, Arc, Kanti, Princess Kiriad, Queen Oscura, Lady Red, Scyde, Sombrana and SLUG! =D
Again, all of the boxes are made by Tivsy, and all the art is made by Razor ^^

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Updated: 7/19/11: 8 more added. Just need 3 more to end it on a multiple of 5.
Updated: 7/18/11: 8 more added. Just need 3 more to end it on a multiple of 5.
Updated: 7/18/11: 1 more added.

Hi everybody!!!

I wasn't too sure whether or not I should start a new topic. At the end, I just decided to reply to this one.

Anyway, I noticed that there weren't too many ha ha funny fanmade userboxes here so I created 13 so far...

Fans

Tiger Funny/Emotional

Dragon Funny

Shaleigh

Others

Boxes created by me after studying several on here and experimenting with Adobe Photoshop. Art is done by Razorfox with images found on the galleries here and the comic.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Aww, nighty night... <3

I don't understand the D9D one, though...
My apologies for not getting back to you on this ASAP. Still trying to figure out some of this forum stuff.

Although not commonly used much on the internet anymore, D9D was an abbreviated form of "denied" (De-nine-d). I actually came up with the idea while watching an old Home Star Runner (I can't remember which one it was on). As for the image, it was the only one that was "violent" enough for the text.

The Jack

Nov 10, 2010
Norway

Quoted Avatar? Check.
Quoted Avatar in a DC userbox? Check.

Being fucking awesome because of it? Fuck YEAH check!

You just cashed in tons of awesome-points from me =D

Say, do you want me to add these to the original post, for easy access, or do you want them to stay in your post only?

EDIT: Hurr. Can't seem edit my signature. Managed some, but now I just get a database error. I'll wait 'till tomorrow, and if it doesn't dissappear then... Hurr.

RJ_Prime

Couldn't avoid Xhianil's fangs
Apr 22, 2009
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Niiiiiice! So does that make you a fan of Kess, angry sex, or angry sex with Kess?

Quite frankly, I'd say that at this point, the only type of sex Kess could have would be the angry kind. Then again, given her general mood, even making toast would require anger. :Kess|drop:

Neither, I'm more of a Xhianil fan, though I'd be wary of her fangs at this moment. :dropMiles:

UPDATE: