Comic Dimanika’s solutions only make more problems.

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Jasae Bushae

Silly lovestruck nutter
Sep 24, 2013
Byako City
greenartfrostmagefire.tumblr.com
Personal Text
Plushies are fun~! ^.^

http://dmfa.katbox.net/comic/1456-dimanikas-solutions-only-make-more-problems/

Well, I suppose at least Mink knows what she looks like under that hood. And someone is certainly startled. XD
Judging by the lack of bulge in her robe, I really wonder what is under that hood...And what Mink is doing, that has her more startled and panicy than he is. XD

Interesting speculation though on the part of Piflak and Fa'lina though ^^ It rivals that of what the readers are postulating~

Last edited:

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Piflak says "may be dead" I am seriously wondering what they are basing it on. How do they know she is dead? Is there a body? Room covered in blood? What?

The antics in the background is freaking hilarious. Somehow not surprised Dimanika has a giant nutcracker on hand.

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Faked death.... well that just brings up thoughts about the "death" of Merlitz and whether or not she's really dead or just someplace where even the psychic connection she shares with her clan has been cut off.

Josh.C

Katbox Forum Member
Dec 8, 2010
I can't help but think that Amber was influenced by all those biology classes that show octopuses in nature movies that show an octopus squeezing into a jar to get a treat when creating Mink.

It makes me smile. ^^