1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We are holding a fundraiser to expand our website and reach. You can visit our GoFundMe page for more information or to make a contribution. Follow the news forum for notices of events we are holding to further raise funds.
    Dismiss Notice

Comic DF #38: Dessert Fox

Discussion in 'SageStrike2's Works' started by RJ_Prime, Apr 15, 2017.

1. RJ_Prime

RJ_Prime Couldn't avoid Xhianil's fangs

2. Paradoxfox

Paradoxfox Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    Reading that panda girl's text is fairly difficult.

3. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Global Moderator

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Quick Question @SageStrike2 . Was the whole bakery line of jokes planned between you and @Mastergodai or is this all coincidental? I ask as I’m now seriously hungry for some freaking cinnamon buns.

And GAH! Fulvus looks so cute eating those cookies. I can so imagine her eating too much and getting sick.

4. F-Frost

F-Frost Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's- Uhm... Fulvus with a cookie?

And someone needs to keep an eye on that cat or it'll get lost someplace where it doesn't belong!

Yea the text is a little squinty, but it's right in that borderland of colors I can't work with so it's really hard to get two shades that works without melting together as one.
    Well, I tried regardless.

Artifacts included.

5. Eradose

Eradose Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    Dea, Dea, Dea.... Not good to spread rumors like that.