Desert Fox Request Raffle Livestream

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Jan 13, 2014
Personal Text
Foxy Comic Artist
Hey everybody! SageStrike2 here with an important announcement!

After watching
and
perform
their request streams the other night, I've been wanting to do one too ^-^

So, this Sunday I'll be hosting a free request stream who'd like to get some art from me

With a stream like this, obviously I won't be able to get to every single attendee,
so the sketches will be dolled out based on a raffle. Before each sketch, I'll
pull names from the audience members, put them in a spin-wheel, and
the winner will be chosen randomly.

You must be in the audience during the stream to get a sketch, so remember that!

So, a few little rules, before we really get into it.

First things first, I will be taking Oc requests, but there are a few regulations.

1. No wings

2. No tattoos

3. The pose will be artist's choice

Second, the requests will have to be drawn in sketch form and will be limited to
one character per person. It has to be this way, otherwise the stream will run waaaaaay
too long

Third, NSFW content IS allowed! I do have a few reservations on drawing NSFW work,
so if your name is picked and you want something naughty, be sure to have it okay'd by me first

And that's it!

lei-lani
and
kinojaggernov
will also be attending :D

Special shoutout to these two for helping me get this set up

I'll be hosting the stream on my Picarto Channel on
Sunday, April 2 at 6 pm

Hope to see you all there

picarto.tv/DesertFox

Last edited: