Discussion Debunkers Hiatus / Patreon Pause

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Nixie

Seal of Approval
The Katbox
Jan 19, 2010
Washington, USA
nixieseal.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Ort ort ort
Things are going pretty slow right now, art-wise. The only time I can work on art without constant interruptions is late at night, when I should be sleeping. Ever since my kids got out of school for summer, I've been choosing art over sleep half the time. It's having a pretty bad effect on my creative drive, making me feel like my usual comics are a tedious chore that requires more focus than I can give.

I do not want to suffer total artistic burnout. I do not want to grow bitter towards my work. So here's my plan.

Debunkers will go on hiatus until my kids are back in school. Therefore, updates will resume in early September. In the meantime, I will be trying some new things: painting with acrylics, and making hats! I'll be posting photos, so you won't go completely without updates from me for the month of August.

I am pausing Patreon billing for a month. Partially because it wouldn't be fair to you to be paying while I'm not updating much. Partially because I don't think I can handle adding any additional sketches to my to-do list.