Comic Debunkers #7- Suck My Blood

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Gurren

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 20, 2011
I can't quite make out what's happening in the little panel on the bottom left.
he's basically zooming in on that part of her neck because it's a perfect spot to bite her. Leading to his fangs growing and the embarrassment and remembering his wrestling boner

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
Reminds me of "Dracula - Dead and Loving it."
"No, this is wrong...! T-this is wrong! Wrong, do you hear me!? Wrong...! This is- Mhmm~ Wrong me! Wrong me! Wrong my brains out!"
On a more serious not those bedroom eyes could probably make non vampires bite her! Then again it's hard not to have that look going considering it's in the middle of the night...

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
He's...crying blood. Vampirism afflicts its victims with haemolacria?

On a side note, I wonder how much blood he's actually going to need. Presumably he can't fight the thirst indefinitely, but a thirst that only requires a few drops of the right kind of blood every now and again (Hellsing) is quite a bit more manageable than one that requires that he drain somebody every few nights.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Man...I'm beginning to suspect that Nixie has a vampire fetish. XD
No but seriously, this is solid gold. I just adore the play on the whole vampire fang scenario.

Nixie

Seal of Approval
The Katbox
Jan 19, 2010
Washington, USA
nixieseal.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Ort ort ort
And it is a glorious thing that you have done!! It's actually really interesting to see Nixie with a little brown in her coloration, since she's been all black and grey since creation. She looks a lot more natural the way you drew her.

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
Got to love the contrast between the very certain Nixie and the not so certain bat.
He's like "By all that is holy make it stop!! Make it stop!"
Dude wants off that roller coaster, stat.

Last edited: