Comic Debunkers #6- The Worst Assassin

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Urien Lævateinn

Knight- Errant
Feb 29, 2012
Why would you need sunscreen as a furson? Shouldn't having fur prevent the sun from hitting their skin? How would you even apply sunscreen to a furson?

Nixie

Seal of Approval
The Katbox
Jan 19, 2010
Washington, USA
nixieseal.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Ort ort ort
Actually, fur isn't complete sun protection. Look up dog sunburns- there's a reason there are sunscreens made especially for pets. There are parts of the body where fur is thinner, parts that get more sun exposure. And changing the part of one's fur can expose skin that normally wouldn't be seeing the light.

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
"Not even the right species-"
So she can't even see that it's the wrong person.
And the wrong species... And a bat, who are rather easy to distinguish, at that.
Then just how many must die before eventually it'll be this Zielder guy!?

"Is it done?" "Yes he's dead, all according to the deal." "Was there any problems?" "Well, a bat, some owls, a homeless dude and a bunch of rodents was killed so I'd say it went rather well all things considered."

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Well, she's not getting a contract from me in assassinations. And I have so many targets too to "eliminate." XD

No but seriously, that note was freaking hilarious! XD

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
"Try not to get impaled on anything made of wood". Pretty solid advice for everyone, vampire or otherwise.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
That "Have fun being a bloodthirsty monster!" line really cracked me up... made me think of Mel Brooks, for some reason.