1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Comic Debunkers #5- Vampire Attack

Discussion in 'Nixie's Works' started by Nixie, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Nixie

Nixie Seal of Approval Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    [​IMG]

If you’ve been watching my work for a long time- and I mean a long, looooong time- you might recognize the vampire squirrel that attacked Avi. That’s Penni, a crazed character based on an old friend.

2. Urien Lævateinn

Urien Lævateinn Knight- Errant

That's a squirrel? Looks a bit canine from my perspective.

Darth Dies likes this.
  3. Nixie

Nixie Seal of Approval Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    Penni- Standing.jpg
    She's a squirrel, alright. And when I said she's an old character, I mean that my best friend and I designed her when I was about ten years old. When we were both really into Sonic and vampires and stuff. I haven't really been in much contact with her for years, but I asked her if she was cool with bringing her character back for another comic. =P

Darth Dies, Rock-Scar and Hoppy like this.
  4. F-Frost

F-Frost Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    Aah...!
    My very tired brain assumed that the person the character was based on ran around and bit people. Nostalgia is always nice!

Except when it bites you in the neck and drains your blood I guess?
    Minor detail.

Darth Dies likes this.
  5. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Nice to see an old character make a come back!

Now I wonder what will Nixie make of this!

6. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Did the @Nixie (in Comic) watch WAY TOO much Twilight again? I ask as I'm certain that Twilight is to blame about fantasizing. Although...now that I think about it, we haven't seen the vampire's face. So, if she's hot, it's okay. That's what fan fiction and the internet told me. XD

7. Radagast

Radagast Gallery Volunteer

Well, his characterization of the event as contrary to Nixie's expectations certainly gives him added credibility. While certainly not a hard and fast rule, I find that people trying to trick you tend to adapt to fit your preconceptions rather than the other way around.

8. Captain Video

Captain Video Frontier Psychiatrist Staff Member Katbox Comic Writer

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    "No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
    I hope you pitched the idea to her as going back for one last big score.

9. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    A bishounen bat boy with the inability to wear shirts walking alone in the dark... poor soul was destined to get vampire glomped. xP

KarlSupreme and Chaos Sepher like this.