Comic Debunkers 35- Opposable Thumbs

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Avi: Oh no you don't! No trips down de' Nile river for you!

One minor concerning thing: the stupid animal comment. Given that the human lycanthropy thing seems to bring out some of the worst aspects of human behavior we may be seeing it start to do the same thing to Avi as well. If so let's hope he realizes it quickly and does something about it.

Avi: Oh no you don't! No trips down de' Nile river for you!

One minor concerning thing: the stupid animal comment. Given that the human lycanthropy thing seems to bring out some of the worst aspects of human behavior we may be seeing it start to do the same thing to Avi as well. If so let's hope he realizes it quickly and does something about it.
Well, our favourite seal is acting in a stupid way but I agree that this is something to watch over. Nixie tends to have a pattern with her humans, I remember well Anthronauts. Still proof of lycanthropy is here and this time she will not be able to debunk it that easily. I just hope that Avi doesn't pour the hot coffe on the half sleeping seal. No among of scoop will stop her to punish the poor human bat.

J'ai hâte de voir la suite.
S.P.P.

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research
Well, our favourite seal is acting in a stupid way but I agree that this is something to watch over. Nixie tends to have a pattern with her humans, I remember well Anthronauts. Still proof of lycanthropy is here and this time she will not be able to debunk it that easily. I just hope that Avi doesn't pour the hot coffe on the half sleeping seal. No among of scoop will stop her to punish the poor human bat.

J'ai hâte de voir la suite.
S.P.P.
Think humans supposively do not exist in the world of Debunkers so with everything that's gone on with our favorite heroine, she might've thought she was sick or seeing things.

Nixie

Seal of Approval
The Katbox
Jan 19, 2010
Washington, USA
nixieseal.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Ort ort ort
I just feel like saying: I do tend to make humans jerks in my furry comics. But I have done plenty of comics with a human cast of characters before and I did NOT make them all jerks. When your cast is non-human, it's just too good an opportunity for social commentary to waste.

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Indeed. To the television! Finally Avi can use a remote like it was built to be used: In one hand!
I vote for this to actually happen! Like maybe he gets bored waiting for the coffee to brew, spies the tv and the idea hits him! He curls up in a comfy chair to watch whatever program happens to be on and BAM! 5 minutes later he's out like a light. The next time his eyes flutter open it's morning and he's back to his regular batty self.