Comic Debunkers #3- Help Needed

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
"I need your clothes, your boots and your pajamas."
Not sure how well that works as a pickup line tbh.
Especially not at two in the morning and you pull it shirtless... But who knows, can't say I've tried it!

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Some stranger with red eyes wakes you up in the middle of the night, compliments your pjs, and requests your help with a supernatural problem. Yup, nothing strange, nefarious, or worrisome going on here! ....................................Please keep him in front of you at all times and don't take your eyes off of him for a second Nixie!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Okay, is it me or is that bat related to Boris? I ask as he does have those red eyes that say I want to eat you. XD
Also, is it just me or does Nixie's house there look like some kind of Fedora? It kind of looks hat shaped.

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
Also, is it just me or does Nixie's house there look like some kind of Fedora? It kind of looks hat shaped.
I had a book when I was little that had three kids in it who lived with their gnome (-ish) parents in a hat.

Got a slight nostalgia overload from seeing Nixie's house and remembering about it.
Either way it looks really cozy. It's too bad it'll be nigh on impossible to build a house like that IRL or I would've lived in there for the rest of my life.

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
Hey...Oblivion is kinda nice once you get used to being attacked by swarms of Daedra...its good xp!

But anyway. Its still possible. You just have to find a way to manipulate the specific material to your liking!