Comic Debunkers #10- Forgotten Assistant

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

fennec

The Reclining Viking
Katbox Patreon
Oct 11, 2013
Australia
Personal Text
I regret nothing
the first thing I thought of was "I hope he's wearing pants if he's going out in public", then had to check beck to make sure he was.

Rock-Scar

AKA Squeaky
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
Word of advise for Avi: watch the trees. :feralnummyGeecku:

And on another note: Avi is starting to seem like a pretty-boy version of Rick Moranis' character from Ghostbusters. xD

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Wait..I'm a little confused here. He can't enter because he has to be invited. I thought vampires could sneak into houses to suck blood.

Urien Lævateinn

Knight- Errant
Feb 29, 2012
Wait..I'm a little confused here. He can't enter because he has to be invited. I thought vampires could sneak into houses to suck blood.
Old school vampires had to be invited into private residences. Not sure why, but it's also the reason old school vampires where more crafty and in some cases, charismatic. Although vampires with this weakness can circumvent it by burning the house down.

fennec

The Reclining Viking
Katbox Patreon
Oct 11, 2013
Australia
Personal Text
I regret nothing
Old school vampires had to be invited into private residences. Not sure why, but it's also the reason old school vampires where more crafty and in some cases, charismatic. Although vampires with this weakness can circumvent it by burning the house down.
Here's hoping Avi can wait... And doesn't have any matches.