1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Comic Debunkers #1: Nixie the Debunker

Discussion in 'Nixie's Works' started by Nixie, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Nixie

Nixie Seal of Approval Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
  2. Ironfoot

Ironfoot Prime Minister of Fun!

Home Page:
    Loving the black and white. Excited to see where this goes. Will we be seeing some of our old friends?

3. Nixie

Nixie Seal of Approval Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    There's gonna be some old characters showing up. Even some characters so old, they were never in Katbox comics.

4. Chaos Sepher

Chaos Sepher Gallery Volunteer

Well this looks like a cute comic. Love we get to see more of the cutie seal.

Who else here immediately imagined Mora being probed?

5. Locke

Locke Tigresses! Soooo many tigresses!! <3

Home Page:
    What is it with aliens and cows?

Rock-Scar, Hoppy and KarlSupreme like this.
  6. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Nixie in action....
    I love it!!

7. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    OH! So this is another comic done traditionally for the most part! Nice Nixie! I hope this one works out for you and your mother heavy schedule.

As for the comic itself, I have to say that I got a huge kick out of the whole cliche cow alien abduction. Although...I can't help but feel that Boris abducted her for her meat! :amazeMora: :reptilefuryBoris:

Darth Dies likes this.
  8. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Woot! New Nixie comic starring Nixie!

Looks like a certain space captain needed to make a tea-stop... and her pilot got a new drinking buddy. :gleeCheng: :amazeMora: :gleeRexley:

9. White Tiger

White Tiger Swiggity swooty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Global Moderator

First of all, big congratulations to Nixie on the start of the new comic. Mazel tov and best wishes to you on running it!

As for the actual strip, I'm not sure Mora (or whoever is in charge of the fields) is going to be very happy when they have to clean that up. I mean, c`mon, they could've just left a picket sign or something a little less destructive!

KarlSupreme, Nixie and Ironfoot like this.