Draconia Chronicles DC Motivational Posters!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

The Jack

Nov 10, 2010
Norway
Mornin' everyone! *tips hat*
Continuing the trend from LL and Anthronauts (and possibly the others too; I haven't checked), here is Draconia Chronicles official Motivational Poster thread!
I'll open it with this one;

It was a spur of the moment thing really, so I dunno if it's all that good. But that's not important... What's important is, now there's a thread to stuff these posters! =D *insert future emote of Lady Electra smiling here*

The Jack

Nov 10, 2010
Norway
YES!! That is totally yes!! Post that on FA! ^o^
yay! I have the authors approval! *does the happy-dance*
xD
I don't have an FA though, so someone else must do that instead xD In fact, I have never seen teh acronym "FA" before, and I'm just guessing that it's "furaffinity". Am I right? xD

The Jack

Nov 10, 2010
Norway
May I? (Yeah, it's FurAffinity, BTW. How do you want to be credited?)
Feel free ^^
Just "The Jack from the Katbox forums" is good. ^^

Also, that was a really quick response. How odd to actually be up at the same time as the rest of the forums xD
I'm guessing you live in America or something? Around those timezones atleast. Cause if not, it would be in the middle of the night for you... like it is for me right now xD

The Jack

Nov 10, 2010
Norway
lawl, that's great Jack.
Heh, I have a kinda fucked up sleeping routine right now xD I have to try to fix that soon, or else school will hit me like a brick wall...
Hm, I do kinda feel like the only european now and then though. Everyone else seems to be up when I'm asleep :cryAmbar:

Agen

Dec 9, 2007
[quote author=The Jack link=topic=6896.msg167036#msg167036 date=1293586694]
Mornin' everyone! *tips hat*
Continuing the trend from LL and Anthronauts (and possibly the others too; I haven't checked), here is Draconia Chronicles official Motivational Poster thread!
I'll open it with this one;

It was a spur of the moment thing really, so I dunno if it's all that good. But that's not important... What's important is, now there's a thread to stuff these posters! =D *insert future emote of Lady Electra smiling here*
[/quote]

What page # is that image from?

The Jack

Nov 10, 2010
Norway
What page # is that image from?
That'd be page 102 ^^

@The Jack: I'm in the United State of Virginia, about -5 GMT, if I'm not mistaken. If you're in Europe and reading this RIGHT NOW, then get some sleep, dude!! -__-;;
Hmm. Yepp. I think I logged off last night roughly half an hour before you posted that; still pretty late. I think I have fixed my schedule now though xD

The Jack

Nov 10, 2010
Norway
@Razor: (You don't mind me abbrevating yer forumname, hm? ^^) That...rocks...*groan* xD

Hm, I'll be reading through everything up again too, so I might spot more too =D

The Jack

Nov 10, 2010
Norway

=D
Yes, I know her themesong is "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC. Guess where I got the idea from xD

And, just to keep to the theme of AC/DC....

*Insert future emote of Elektra singing here*