Las Lindas Concerto series!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
Since this is a series, and the last one was only up a few days, I thought I'll repost... ;D

Etral

Apr 18, 2007
WOW! Those are really good!

That would be so cool to have [glow=turquoise,2,300]glowing[/glow], floating music like that.

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007
The concerto series continues with Taffy on the violin! :D
:o Thanks, man! I can't believe you are doing another series for us so quickly. I am stunned, and especially now that this is the second time ever recorded that Taffy has been seen in pants. We'll pay you back, man. I swear.

S

Solid Snake

:o Thanks, man! I can't believe you are doing another series for us so quickly. I am stunned, and especially now that this is the second time ever recorded that Taffy has been seen in pants. We'll pay you back, man. I swear.
so THAT is why she is frustrated, she has PANTS!

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
Very nice, can't wait to see what the rest of the cast will be playing. Who are going to cast, if anyone, as the conductor?
I have a few ideas for some of the instuments, but I'm not sure yet. I As far as a conductor, hum... I havent thought of that either, lol XD

So what is Taffy playing?
I was trying to find the sheet music for Caribbean Blue (as a small hook to my own webcomic, lol) but all I came across was Orinoco Flow. It's one of my favorite Enya songs too, so I guess it's ok.

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
I hope to visit all or most of the charecters eventualy, it will tale a long time though (the whole bikini series took a year). Now I have no idea what digit would sound like, I leave that one up to Chalo-san, lol. :)

I just had a funny thought. Minos :P
Minos will probably play a instrument traditionnally used in the fanfare or military band. Drums or some brass instrument like the sousaphone or a tuba. It could be a fife but I doubt that his hands be small enough to play it easily.

Il semble plus adapter à un lourd instrument.

S.P.P.

Slaughts

Forum Field Marshal
Gallery Volunteer
Apr 21, 2007
Bowling Green, KY
Minos will probably play a instrument traditionnally used in the fanfare or military band. Drums or some brass instrument like the sousaphone or a tuba. It could be a fife but I doubt that his hands be small enough to play it easily.

Il semble plus adapter à un lourd instrument.

S.P.P.
I can see Minos playing a fife actually....set him up in British Red coat dress and make him play British Grenaiders :P

Merrick Rose

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 20, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Personal Text
I like the way you die, boy.
[quote author=Dark Kuja link=topic=70.msg2011#msg2011 date=1177909629]
Minos would probably sing.
[/quote]

I think either Mora or Rachael would sing.

T
Minos playing a Cello would probably make the most sense. Yet, I want to see him play bagpipes for some reason. =P