Comic Comic 281 - Wake Up

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Ghostbane

Oct 11, 2007
San Antonio

All's well that ends well, I'm glad that the whole Digit ordeal is finally settled and that she's okay. Mora seems especially thrilled as well. Is it just me or does the LL household seemed to have gained two mothers over the past 2 strips?

Robo

Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP
Aug 26, 2009
Walking in the rain
Personal Text
Winter is Coming
I'm glad Digit is alright. Now hopefully the other relationships of the household can be healed and everyone can move forward. *pets Miles* Don't listen to the bitch cat, you're awesome the way you are.

And on a random note, as much as I loath Mora, I'm oddly attached to her outfit XD

Merrick Rose

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 20, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Personal Text
I like the way you die, boy.
[quote author=R!0(o0n7 link=topic=5341.msg138019#msg138019 date=1270156619]
awwww YAY DIGIT IS AWAKE =D ^^, but <=( whats up with Miles.... why is he so sad <=(
[/quote]

Because Tiare pretty much put him in his place.

R!0ck

Katbox Forum Member
Jul 17, 2008
Mexico
www.furaffinity.net
[quote author=Merrick Rose link=topic=5341.msg138022#msg138022 date=1270156989]
Because Tiare pretty much put him in his place.
[/quote]

I said he goes with Hope, she cares too much about him no?

Slaughts

Forum Field Marshal
Gallery Volunteer
Apr 21, 2007
Bowling Green, KY
You know, it's just interesting watching the relationship between Mora and Digit through the issues. When we first saw her, she was nothing more than a pest, that pet of yours that couldn't stop causing mayhem in the house. Then Mora gradually accepted her as another resident of her house, but then the emotional tie grew to where Digit almost became her non-biological daughter. It's just fascinating to see how characters grow in a period of time.

Now however...the question is...what next? She may giving her account of what happended, but unfortunately for Sarah and all, I don't think she will mention the pixies. I mean, from what we seen, Digit never saw them when she was wounded.

R!0ck

Katbox Forum Member
Jul 17, 2008
Mexico
www.furaffinity.net
He falls off a cliff and walks home and nobody bats an eye. Digit gets rebooted and there is much rejoicing!
How would you feel?
actually >> i would even feel nothing Digit was in so much dengour, for what i can say. i think that he feel sad for cause he cant progress on his life, idk. anyway, lets keep moving on, dont want any debate x.x

Nixie

Seal of Approval
The Katbox
Jan 19, 2010
Washington, USA
nixieseal.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Ort ort ort
He falls off a cliff and walks home and nobody bats an eye. Digit gets rebooted and there is much rejoicing!
How would you feel?
I hadn't even thought of that aspect. Nobody really noticed he was missing or said hello when he came back... Okay, Taffy 'noticed' but it was a passing thought in her mind. I think Miles is just grouchy from the argument with Tiare, though...

Anyway, YAY, Digit is fixed!

Lamington

Jun 12, 2008
Now that's just all sorts of aww and sweet. Digit and Mora are just adorable...

Can't say the same for the sour puss though. I wonder if he'll go off about being ignored? Or if he'll just storm away?

Unico

Devil on Your Shoulder
Oct 15, 2007
Personal Text
This text is very personal to me.
It's april fools sillies! Digit really died on the operating table. You'll all be in tears tomorrow.

:amazeMora: :sadDigit:

neocloud88h

Katbox Forum Member
May 5, 2007
Arizona
I don't see Miles storming away. I can see him glooming away later when no one is paying attention, but I don't think he'd make a scene about it.

neocloud88h

Katbox Forum Member
May 5, 2007
Arizona
Not to start an argument but I haven't seen Miles walk into the middle of the farm and upend and table so that people would pay attention to him. I know he's been called a lot of things but since when is he an attention whore? And don't say with Taffy when they were going out -_-. Even if you try to make that argument that still isn't him looking at everyone, getting emo and going "wah why won't anyone pay attention to me?"

If you ask me, his face looks similar to Rach's as was said before which was done on purpose. It's to show the two of them got a lot to think about from this without the arc necessarily being focused on them. Sarah as well of course, but she had a much more verbal role in explaining what might and might not happen.

I wouldn't be surprised if you saw Miles and Rach soon leaning a bit on each other, sharing the mistakes of their pasts. Who knows?

Slaughts

Forum Field Marshal
Gallery Volunteer
Apr 21, 2007
Bowling Green, KY
Not to start an argument but I haven't seen Miles walk into the middle of the farm and upend and table so that people would pay attention to him. I know he's been called a lot of things but since when is he an attention whore? And don't say with Taffy when they were going out -_-. Even if you try to make that argument that still isn't him looking at everyone, getting emo and going "wah why won't anyone pay attention to me?"

If you ask me, his face looks similar to Rach's as was said before which was done on purpose. It's to show the two of them got a lot to think about from this without the arc necessarily being focused on them. Sarah as well of course, but she had a much more verbal role in explaining what might and might not happen.

I wouldn't be surprised if you saw Miles and Rach soon leaning a bit on each other, sharing the mistakes of their pasts. Who knows?
There is a difference between storming out, whining and crying and going "Fuck you all!" like he did with the university and just quietly slipping out and leaving to some other location and be with his love of flying with tools. The former I can never see Miles do, but the later I can see.

neocloud88h

Katbox Forum Member
May 5, 2007
Arizona
I don't know, I just don't see him doing that with all the emotions going on. I mean he might say it in his mind, but I think it'd be more like "Fuck you Tiare, I'll show you you're wrong" As opposed to "Fuck you all and your happiness!" know what I mean?

ShinigamiMiroku

Katbox Forum Member
Mar 13, 2008
Florida
shinigamimiroku.fanfiction.net
There is a difference between storming out, whining and crying and going "Fuck you all!" like he did with the university and just quietly slipping out and leaving to some other location and be with his love of flying with tools. The former I can never see Miles do, but the later I can see.
Same, except at this point he'll probably slip out silently, muttering it quietly.

Tabbitroz

Jun 6, 2008
UK
Digit's back!~ :gleeDigit: And her reunion with Mora is just adorable. :heartMora:

Poor ol' Miles. :dropMiles: Still, I'm not surprised he's being ignored currently, I mean, Digit's just been ressurrected, like! :amazeDigit: Also it looks like he hasn't made his presence known yet. :pointsMiles:

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
I am glad to see that Digit is back. However, the end of one arc/chapter means the coming of another. We have Rachael and Sarah regarding Sarah calling Taffy her mother figure, we have what appears to be a solemn and down Miles (I assume its over seeing Tiare and being reminded of what he left behind), we have that plane Miles found, and we have the mystery of Digit's near-death. Oh, what mysteries await us in the future!

Regardless, this was a nice small update and I enjoyed it. Thanks again, Chalo! :gleeTaffy: