Comic Comic 1375

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Jun 9, 2008
EARTH
Personal Text
Ahhhhh Art, How we can escape life to thee
I think its a trait you gain for being a Kitty Chimera.

Also sexy support bras woooo!

NekoSabrina

Katbox Forum Member
Feb 29, 2012
Well, I wasn't sure whether the robot girls needed to wear those or not (aside from displaying some level of modesty).

Interesting use of pose and camera angle to make Kate seem bigger (though obviously Michelle still wins here). I don't think anyone in the comic is as big as someone on the commets page seems to think Kate is now (I'm sure with art evolution, there has been some re-sizing here and there).

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
Interesting use of pose and camera angle to make Kate seem bigger (though obviously Michelle still wins here). I don't think anyone in the comic is as big as someone on the commets page seems to think Kate is now (I'm sure with art evolution, there has been some re-sizing here and there).
Well there is another explanation...put simply:

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
Administrator
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
Well, I wasn't sure whether the robot girls needed to wear those or not (aside from displaying some level of modesty).

I don't think the commenters know the first thing about cup or bra sizes, so I tend to just ignore those all together. :pointsMihari:

Omega Wolf J

The Mother Wolf
Apr 26, 2009
Bremerton, WA.
www.furaffinity.net
Personal Text
Lady Ambar's Stalker
I don't think the commenters know the first thing about cup or bra sizes, so I tend to just ignore those all together. :pointsMihari:
*tries to look vapid* :gleeOmega:
Like, oh em gee! Don't you know, boobies change size like all the time! Like, one day you are SOOOO a C-cup, and then you are TOTALLY an E-cup! But you just got to be all like, "Grr", gosh, so mean!
*bursts out laughing and hugs on Mihari* :heartOmega:

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
*tries to look vapid* :gleeOmega:
Like, oh em gee! Don't you know, boobies change size like all the time! Like, one day you are SOOOO a C-cup, and then you are TOTALLY an E-cup! But you just got to be all like, "Grr", gosh, so mean!
*bursts out laughing and hugs on Mihari* :heartOmega:
Well if Nami from One Piece is any indication...