Comic Comic 1257

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Jun 9, 2008
EARTH
Personal Text
Ahhhhh Art, How we can escape life to thee
Well if I had to guess he would refer to her time of death to her time reincarnated into the robot body.

ScorpDK

The Thread Ender
Mar 4, 2011
Personal Text
Welp
lol, legal age. Truly a dangerous gap.
"Don't worry, she's been dead for a year, that counts, right?...right?"

NekoSabrina

Katbox Forum Member
Feb 29, 2012
He has Kate for that, you know. (At least, if they can ever get a moment of privacy *remembers what happened when Kate tried to start things that one time*)

I'm guessing the dangerous gap he's referring to is the time between her death and resurrection. I suppose this answers the question of if Rieko has any of her old memories, and sadly that answer seems to be no for the most part. Then again, I'm guessing she wouldn't want to remember getting killed by all those punks when she became a Chimera (and who knows what else they might have done to her in the process). Everything else, though...

Sage

The Katbox
Jan 14, 2008
Watchtower
yosh.katbox.net
Personal Text
Please, I go through everyones trash. - The Question
Phil is actually referencing her legal age, not for himself though of course. Just the fact that she doesn't know and doesn't have anything saying how old she is. Phil has always thought differently from most and brings up strange points and it's true that the age difference is a "dangerous gap". The real point of this comic was not to say "Rieko may or may not be legal" (Though I do like the idea that she may or may not be able to vote XD) but the real point is that Rieko doesn't know her own birth date and hasn't celebrated a birthday since.

ScorpDK

The Thread Ender
Mar 4, 2011
Personal Text
Welp
It's okay, Sage. I was following his view perfectly. Probably because I think just like him XD
On the other hand, I could predict that's not what the page tries to convey. :3

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
Phil is actually referencing her legal age, not for himself though of course. Just the fact that she doesn't know and doesn't have anything saying how old she is. Phil has always thought differently from most and brings up strange points and it's true that the age difference is a "dangerous gap". The real point of this comic was not to say "Rieko may or may not be legal" (Though I do like the idea that she may or may not be able to vote XD) but the real point is that Rieko doesn't know her own birth date and hasn't celebrated a birthday since.
Is there really a 'maybe' in there? She was physically dead for a decade, so the government probably hasn't updated her records to reflect her recently living status. ...Then again, robot girls probably aren't granted the right to vote anyways, given how recently they came into existence (heck, I can even see valid legal concerns about granting them the right to vote, given that one could conceivably try to game the system by mass producing voters)

Sage

The Katbox
Jan 14, 2008
Watchtower
yosh.katbox.net
Personal Text
Please, I go through everyones trash. - The Question
Is there really a 'maybe' in there? She was physically dead for a decade, so the government probably hasn't updated her records to reflect her recently living status. ...Then again, robot girls probably aren't granted the right to vote anyways, given how recently they came into existence (heck, I can even see valid legal concerns about granting them the right to vote, given that one could conceivably try to game the system by mass producing voters)
Well let me put yall at ease on this, I am not going to do a series on granting androids the right to vote. The fact that they even really exist is kept pretty quiet. It's the people that hang out with the main cast that have constant interaction with them, outside of that most of them around the world appear totally human. I do find it funny that my "Cute little girl" is technically the oldest of the main cast XD

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research
I do find it funny that my "Cute little girl" is technically the oldest of the main cast XD
Technically yeah but still the cutest!

More than likely being legal to screw since I'm guessing he's over 21.
*facepalms at her hubby* I think your knee pain meds are affecting ya.. you never talk like that.