Addictive Science Cold Days

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Hold up for a second. Since when did Lukas get one of those ball chairs as an actual chair? Was he sick and tired of paying way too much for replacement chairs upon random transformations? And yep, totally not mention the change in attire and sword as he’s a ninja after all.

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
The ball chair popped up here and there already (no pun intended), I thought I'd be nice to draw one again.

http://addictivescience.katbox.net/comic/creeping-madness-3/
[doublepost=1479026743,1478963771][/doublepost]On a side note, I find it kinda funny how people all notice the ball chair and wonder about it (if you really have to know, I didn't think about it at all when I drew it...), and don't question a giant pumpkinvasion.

This is perfect.
Anyway!

http://addictivescience.katbox.net/comic/creeping-madness-4/

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
I imagine that someone knew this would be how the world would eventually end. Pumpkins would evolve to the point where they would develop flight abilities and take over the world with transformations.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Wait a minute…Lukas actually likes one of Celia’s random transformations? It must be a Christmas Miracle.

Also…I couldn’t resist this…
g.jpg

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
And now a funny parody of what I did with the Little Sussies…
:happySnowman: Hey there folks! I know we’re all having fun with Addictive Science’s newest arc…
:squintSnowman: But I would like to take a moment and be rather serious here about a recent trend developing in the Addictive Science universe.
:amazeSnowman: Did you know that one out of every one pumpkin in Addictive Science dies from either explosion or a mallet to the face?
:happySnowman: That’s why Mr. AMP has teamed up with Mr. AMP Investments, LLC, to form The Pumpkin Foundation.
:pointsSnowman: Your $1.00 USD donation can help put a stop to the deaths of so many pumpkins by providing relocation services, education, and of course cultivation for a new home somewhere in Kentucky or wherever pumpkins are more prominent.

That Little Sussie Parody aside, I must say that I got a huge kick out of this page as I was reminded of that one villain in Austin Powers.

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
And now a funny parody of what I did with the Little Sussies…
:happySnowman: Hey there folks! I know we’re all having fun with Addictive Science’s newest arc…
:squintSnowman: But I would like to take a moment and be rather serious here about a recent trend developing in the Addictive Science universe.
:amazeSnowman: Did you know that one out of every one pumpkin in Addictive Science dies from either explosion or a mallet to the face?
:happySnowman: That’s why Mr. AMP has teamed up with Mr. AMP Investments, LLC, to form The Pumpkin Foundation.
:pointsSnowman: Your $1.00 USD donation can help put a stop to the deaths of so many pumpkins by providing relocation services, education, and of course cultivation for a new home somewhere in Kentucky or wherever pumpkins are more prominent.

That Little Sussie Parody aside, I must say that I got a huge kick out of this page as I was reminded of that one villain in Austin Powers.
Addendum:
For the sake of full impact/parody, the Pumpkin Foundation recommends reading the above while listening to this:

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
Pffft, never satisfied that one is she?
Except for the whole cold blooded thing it would be rather cool to be a snake and slither around being scary and stuff.
And you could feast once and then on something enormous, like a huge hamburger or something, and then just chill for a week.