1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Addictive Science Cold Days

Discussion in 'Cervelet's Works' started by Cervelet, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Cervelet

Cervelet Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

2. Nixie

Nixie Seal of Approval Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    Meditations by the floating pumpkin. Yay!

3. Cervelet

4. F-Frost

F-Frost Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    I was going to question where the Kendo getup came from but quickly remembered that there's so many other questions first...

5. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Hold up for a second. Since when did Lukas get one of those ball chairs as an actual chair? Was he sick and tired of paying way too much for replacement chairs upon random transformations? And yep, totally not mention the change in attire and sword as he’s a ninja after all.

6. Nixie

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    Did Lukas get a new sword?

7. Cervelet

The ball chair popped up here and there already (no pun intended), I thought I'd be nice to draw one again.
    [​IMG]
    http://addictivescience.katbox.net/comic/creeping-madness-3/
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 12, 2016 ---
    On a side note, I find it kinda funny how people all notice the ball chair and wonder about it (if you really have to know, I didn't think about it at all when I drew it...), and don't question a giant pumpkinvasion.

This is perfect.
    Anyway!
    [​IMG]
    http://addictivescience.katbox.net/comic/creeping-madness-4/

8. Nixie

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    Ah yes, we haven't seen Flore for a while! Wonder what she's up to with all those pumpkins. Maybe she's trying to end world hunger by flying pumpkins everywhere. I doubt it.

9. Cervelet

yes she plans to help people, end world hunger and find a cure against cancer.

10. F-Frost

Home Page:
    And now we are witnessing the logistics that's required for Starbucks to go around this time of the year.

11. Cervelet

joke's on you, no actual pumpkin are used in the pumpkin spice! (which is a damn shame)

12. MrAMP

Personal Text:
    I imagine that someone knew this would be how the world would eventually end. Pumpkins would evolve to the point where they would develop flight abilities and take over the world with transformations.

13. Cervelet

14. Nixie

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    Hehehe.... I love cherry blossoms even though I'm allergic to them. Good thing I'm not the bat-winged shark hero that's about to show up, because I'd do it with a dramatic sneeze.

15. Radagast

Radagast Gallery Volunteer

Did...Celia just make a transformation suggestion that Lukas likes??? The world truly is going mad!

16. Cervelet

17. F-Frost

Home Page:
    Awaken your inner Superman and ruin the entire ship!

And then Metropolis...!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  18. Chaos Sepher

Chaos Sepher Gallery Volunteer

Dude, you are making an entrance into an enemy's lair/craft. You are expected to ruin their shit!

19. MrAMP

Personal Text:
    Wait a minute…Lukas actually likes one of Celia’s random transformations? It must be a Christmas Miracle.

Also…I couldn’t resist this…
    g.jpg

20. Cervelet

21. MrAMP

Personal Text:
    And now a funny parody of what I did with the Little Sussies…
    :happySnowman: Hey there folks! I know we’re all having fun with Addictive Science’s newest arc…
    :squintSnowman: But I would like to take a moment and be rather serious here about a recent trend developing in the Addictive Science universe.
    :amazeSnowman: Did you know that one out of every one pumpkin in Addictive Science dies from either explosion or a mallet to the face?
    :happySnowman: That’s why Mr. AMP has teamed up with Mr. AMP Investments, LLC, to form The Pumpkin Foundation.
    :pointsSnowman: Your $1.00 USD donation can help put a stop to the deaths of so many pumpkins by providing relocation services, education, and of course cultivation for a new home somewhere in Kentucky or wherever pumpkins are more prominent.

That Little Sussie Parody aside, I must say that I got a huge kick out of this page as I was reminded of that one villain in Austin Powers.

22. Nixie

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    Heehee... Nefarious! Turning people into stuff!

Honestly, she should put propellors on real pumpkins and end world hunger. The political turmoil caused by that move would surely allow her to take over the world.

23. Radagast

Radagast Gallery Volunteer

Addendum:
    For the sake of full impact/parody, the Pumpkin Foundation recommends reading the above while listening to this:

MrAMP likes this.
  24. Cervelet

25. F-Frost

Home Page:
    Pffft, never satisfied that one is she?
    Except for the whole cold blooded thing it would be rather cool to be a snake and slither around being scary and stuff.
    And you could feast once and then on something enormous, like a huge hamburger or something, and then just chill for a week.