Character Christmas Gifts from Mira to the Cast of Las Lindas

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Mirasuke

Katbox Forum Member
May 4, 2007
Connecticut
First off, please don't delete this. I worked really hard on thinking up gifts for everyone, and I'm just getting in the holiday spirit.

Second...*sets up a Christmas tree and decorates it with various ornaments*

Third...*sets presents around the tree for the castmembers to open whenever they see the topic* (given that it may take them some time to post, I figured I'd post a couple weeks before Christmas)

For Alejandra: *a long, wide box with red and white wrapping paper, although the box isn't particularly tall*

For Tootsie: *a wicker basket with a big bow on it*

For Ambar: *a small gift, about the size of a mouse pad, if a mouse pad were cubed, with snowflake wrapping paper*

For Mora & Minos: *a light blue envelope*

For Sarah: *two gifts, the first about the size of five laptops piled on top of each other, and the second longer than Alej's gift, and thinner too, both with wrapping paper that features Santa Claus*

For Rachael: *a gift a little bulkier, but about the same size as Alejandra's, in gold and white wrapping paper, with a small bag attached to it*

For Taffy: *an oddly shaped gift which seems to have several items inside it in the same wrapping paper as Sarah's*

For Randal: *a basket smaller than Tootsie's with a blue bow on it*

For Idward: *a small gift, about the size on one laptop, with snowflae wrapping paper on it*

For Digit: *a small gift, a little bigger than the palm of ones' hand, with light blue wrapping paper*

For Miles: *a gift about the same size as Digit's, but lighter, along with a small bag, similar to Rachael's, and a white envelope with many X's and O's on it*

That should be everyone. I hope you guys enjoy your gifts (And I pray that the mods don't shut this for being off-topic, even though I don't think it's off-topic) ^_^

Hiro

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 23, 2007
La Jolla
Well, if she can do it...

*places a pink present with a red bow under the tree for Taffy*

*sets down a small blue card-shaped present for Rachael*

*puts a small green box under the tree for Miles*

*slips in a little red gift-bag for Randal*

I'll think of some more for the others later ^^;

Hiro

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 23, 2007
La Jolla
[quote author=Sage Freehaven link=topic=985.msg21458#msg21458 date=1197251049]
>.>

<.<

*slips a small red package under the tree for Alejandra*
[/quote]

That's the spirit! :gleeTaffy:

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
Gosh, I have no clue what to get everybody. However, Taffy did say she'd like someone for company this season... :amazeTaffy:

*Puts a bow around his neck and sits by the tree* :gleeTaffy:

Beelzebub

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 21, 2007
New Jersey
I'm never any good at giving gifts, I don't really have time to wrap them so...

*places 12 plush dolls under the tree* a brown cow, a spotted cow, a bull, Three kittens one black, one black and white, one white, A mouse, a rabbit, a dog, a hamster and a bear tied together with a red ribbon, and a cream fox somewhat larger than the rest.

And for digit: a copy of Bicentennial Man.

S

sempai

*hires someone to put a prime/human sized box under the tree for ran because i am currently "missing"* :gleeTaffy:

Curran

ʢ•·̫•ʡฅ
Administrator
Apr 17, 2007
Washington
Let's see...

Two for Randal, one largish, hard square. And the other a small rectangle.

Two for Miles, an envelope and a small box.

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007
Hence the 'Clever fiend' comment.

Heretics don't live several centuries without learning a thing or two.
I usually don't gripe about going off topic in a character thread. But I think you are a tad off base in a thread about Christmas with your current discussion. I've warned you many times about this.

A

Angel in Black

For Sarah: ten small cylindrical packages, all wrapped with snowflake-decorated paper. To go with these is a box, slightly larger than a bread box, wrapped in similar paper.

Miles

Katbox Comic Character
Apr 17, 2007
For Rachael: *a gift a little bulkier, but about the same size as Alejandra's, in gold and white wrapping paper, with a small bag attached to it*

For Digit: *a small gift, a little bigger than the palm of ones' hand, with light blue wrapping paper*

For Miles: *a gift about the same size as Digit's, but lighter, along with a small bag, similar to Rachael's, and a white envelope with many X's and O's on it*
Ok, babe. <kisses Mira's cheek> Thanks a lot for the gifts. Let's see what I've got first. Might as well see what you spent the most on, eh? :XDRon: <opens>

Mirasuke

Katbox Forum Member
May 4, 2007
Connecticut
Hiro, I made the topic so everyone would have ample time to open their presents. *cattle prods you*

Miles' Gift: The bag contains a small amount of catnip, and inside the box is a box of coupons, ranging from "1 Free Massage From Mirasuke" to "1 Free Dinner With Mirasuke (her treat)" with several other delightful coupons, of which there's about 50. And the card is just the usual sort of Christmas card, only with a picture of me, winking and blowing a kiss on the front.

Miles

Katbox Comic Character
Apr 17, 2007
Hiro, I made the topic so everyone would have ample time to open their presents. *cattle prods you*

Miles' Gift: The bag contains a small amount of catnip, and inside the box is a box of coupons, ranging from "1 Free Massage From Mirasuke" to "1 Free Dinner With Mirasuke (her treat)" with several other delightful coupons, of which there's about 50. And the card is just the usual sort of Christmas card, only with a picture of me, winking and blowing a kiss on the front.
Purrr... Oh thanks, babe! <carefully dabs a bit of the 'nip on your nose.> 50 dates with the hottest forum-er sounds like a really good deal if you ask me. There wouldn't happen to a coupon for "1 Wild Ride From Mirasuke, would there sweetie?

I'm only kinda joking there... But anyway, I'd better leave some room for other LL peeps to get their gifts. Ones that wont be shot in the neck by that dude's overused joke.

Hiro

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 23, 2007
La Jolla
Purrr... Oh thanks, babe! <carefully dabs a bit of the 'nip on your nose.> 50 dates with the hottest forum-er sounds like a really good deal if you ask me. There wouldn't happen to a coupon for "1 Wild Ride From Mirasuke, would there sweetie?

I'm only kinda joking there... But anyway, I'd better leave some room for other LL peeps to get their gifts. Ones that wont be shot in the neck by that dude's overused joke.
Go ahead, punk. Make my day.

Sarah

Katbox Comic Character
Apr 17, 2007
For Sarah: *two gifts, the first about the size of five laptops piled on top of each other, and the second longer than Alej's gift, and thinner too, both with wrapping paper that features Santa Claus*
That should be everyone. I hope you guys enjoy your gifts (And I pray that the mods don't shut this for being off-topic, even though I don't think it's off-topic) ^_^
Oh me! Oh me now! Oh me nyow! Menow!

<scrambles ontop of the gifts>

wut i get? lol

neocloud88h

Katbox Forum Member
May 5, 2007
Arizona
Gotta admit Mira, this topic turned out to be pretty interesting. *sits back and watches* Though I think Rach will probably decide against opening her present.