Christmas Eve at the most southern end of Las Lindas Farm

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research
It is no problem, Anansi-dear," as the weasel bows slightly,"I was taught to welcome all who come here in peace by my... mistress" as she thinks of a good and polite way to say guild mistress
[doublepost=1514179028,1514178848][/doublepost]Wren hears the sneeze as she grabs a box of Kleenex from one of the tables and walks up to North and whispers," Vou sauhaits" as she smiles warmly."There is plenty of hot food and drink... then warm yourself in front of the fireplace"

Dec 24, 2017
Thes spider jumps and falls off the wall when the cat suddenly zipped over at the sound of drinks, "perhaps something decaf for the kitty?
I'll take a hot cider!"

Zoie Falcona

May 29, 2008
Home
Personal Text
Support ALS research
Wren laughs happily to Caitlyn,"Yes, Caitlyn, we have mulled wine, Feurzangenbowle, and the usual staples of of Gr8! We grow the products for that here at this farm!
[doublepost=1514179648,1514179612][/doublepost]Wren smiles as she gets an appropriate sized drinking apparatus for Anansi for cider!

Dec 24, 2017
Anansi can already gusee the kitty is going to be getting into hijinks... so he quickly skitters up Zoie's leg and back before ending up my her ear.

Zoie Falcona

May 29, 2008
Home
Personal Text
Support ALS research
Wren smirks a bit and pours out another cup to Caitlyn,"This is going to be interesting... " as she makes mental notes. She even notices the spider invaded the personal space of a nearby tigerwolf who hasn't noticed the spider yet.

Dec 24, 2017
its odd, if he was on the hostess's ear... why was it grey? he is suddenly jolted as the tiger wolf jumps onto the table and is thrown off his perch, landing on her nose.

Dec 24, 2017
North looks up in surprise as Caitlyn gets onto the table and begins to dance, quickly grabbing his glass from the weasel after giving a quick thank you.

Zoie Falcona

May 29, 2008
Home
Personal Text
Support ALS research
Wren fetches North another drink and hands it to him,"It's alright, I'll get it taken care of..." as she gets a towel to clean up, making sure ot keep Anansi somewhat hidden till she gets him to a safer spot until another shriek is heard by another guest who sees the spider and points Anansi out which sends a dozen of the farmhands screaming out the door, with about another dozen laughinga t them

Dec 24, 2017
North being a little hesitant from what Kylie had said earlier about the drink eventually got the courage to down it and grits his teeth strongly for a couple seconds. "Damn, I'm gonna need to rest after this....." He says trying to shake it off.