Comic Charisma +2

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!

Well, someone seems overly excited over a pair of glasses. :heartRandal: :amazeTaffy: Although, to be fair, they are cute on Taffy; however, I can't help but feel that they remind me of the stereotypical librarian glasses. Then again it could just be the style of said glasses. :pointsTaffy:

That aside, I can't say that I'm too surprised about her character for these board games (matches her personality). :happyTaffy: But it is nice to see Randal attempting to understand Taffy's unique hobby, as noted by his somewhat confused expression in the first panel. :confuzzledRandal:

Kudos to the Sequential Art, Galleon, and Mystery Babylon cameos.

Last edited:

Omega Wolf J

The Mother Wolf
Apr 26, 2009
Bremerton, WA.
www.furaffinity.net
Personal Text
Lady Ambar's Stalker
*blinks, then shivers* :confuzzledAmbar: :amazeAmbar: :heartAmbar:
Holy Lady! I have to go completely with Randal here, so hot!
Have I mentioned I have a thing for girls with glasses?

*holds up her finger* :dropAmbar:
Oh, and since I was a total space-cadet, and forgot to comment on it in the last LL thread:
beautiful bunny + long skirt = damn!

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
The cameos that were mentioned by Chalo were the very first thing I noticed. I'm sure Pip's fitting right in with all the boardgames and comic books. Not to mention he must be pretty happy to see that the boardwalk area is chock full of cute girls, as well! :XDWT:

This new arc is making me more and more a fan of Randal. Going out of his comfort zone to try something that Taffy enjoys earns him major points in my books. I just hope that we get to see Taffy trying to do more stuff that Randal might like. Besides chowing down on spicy food, of course! :doomfaceTaffy: :heartRandal:

Last, but certainly not least, I echo what the others have said and agree that Taffy looks awesome in glasses. :heartWT: I remember Chalo once did a picture of Taffy with blonde hair and it included her wearing glasses. While it was odd seeing her without her trademark pink hair, the glasses suited her then and they still suit her now. Awesome job, guys!

Kranesh

The Dragon Planeswalker
Jan 3, 2011
The Multiverse
Personal Text
Let's have a walk among the planes...
THE MASTER SWORD! best store ever! also I'm with Randy, Taffy looks really awesome with her glasses! of course she looks a little bit older, and I'm talking about seeing her as a ver gently and mature person... almost like a motherly figure, that's what Taffy looks to me, mostly in the third panel. Also, I see Tila with the slave costume of the Princess Leia... Chalo, please I beg you, make that image a lot bigger... I want it as the new wallpaper for my room!!

ps. Humans! I bet the RP and tabletop games from the primes are way more epic than the human ones XD

Ironfoot

Prime Minister of Fun!
Jul 7, 2010
ironfootkb.deviantart.com

Oh, and since I was a total space-cadet, and forgot to comment on it in the last LL thread:
My god! Preach it sister. A girl in glasses = +10 to hotness.

Also, love to see the intermingling from DnD to the main comic.

Apr 2, 2008
NC

Though I do agree, it seems that Ria is slightly creeped out by his reaction.

hard as hell enough to get the wifey to wear her glasses since she needs em... skirts as well but got photographic evidence she does :P *teases*

Ironfoot

Prime Minister of Fun!
Jul 7, 2010
ironfootkb.deviantart.com
THE MASTER SWORD! best store ever! also I'm with Randy, Taffy looks really awesome with her glasses! of course she looks a little bit older, and I'm talking about seeing her as a ver gently and mature person... almost like a motherly figure, that's what Taffy looks to me, mostly in the third panel. Also, I see Tila with the slave costume of the Princess Leia... Chalo, please I beg you, make that image a lot bigger... I want it as the new wallpaper for my room!!

ps. Humans! I bet the RP and tabletop games from the primes are way more epic than the human ones XD
I wonder if there are any RP or LARP games where primes go around pretending to be human. I can almost guarantee there are some where humans pretend to be primes.