Comic Chapter 7: Page 414

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Yeah, it should be abundantly clear to the all the dragons by now that this tiger has a death wish...or just wants peace.

Aug 4, 2016
That would get her executed as a traitor.
Woah, it very radical you know? I understand that dragons and tigers very hateful toward each other but I think it too far for them. Execute a person for just few words can do only fanatics and blind radicals. More real is that she will be asked by her leaders (Red or someone from royal palace) why she think so. "Why you worried (intercede) for that tiger Cinder!?" or some like that. By the way lady Schaddig slightly surprised too by Kilani.

PS You know what I have in mind? I hope dragons don't decide that simpathy toward Kilani it is her "brainwashing powers". Yeah it very silly, but after Oscura's conclusion about simpathy of her daughter toward Kilani (That dirty tiger brainwash my beloved daughter bah!) you wait even this silly thing. Hmm tiger-illithid Kilani it's very creepy image.

Sojourner

of the Draconis Order
Jul 26, 2009
Slipspace transit
2wconline.wikia.com
Personal Text
Protecting the Multiverse, one Innocent at a time.
Woah, it very radical you know? I understand that dragons and tigers very hateful toward each other but I think it too far for them. Execute a person for just few words can do only fanatics and blind radicals.
Oscura is a tyrant, who has issued similar orders before. Anyone who speaks against her "disappears". Should Cinder speak up for Kilani, she will likely join in whatever fate is waiting.

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
Oscura is a tyrant, who has issued similar orders before. Anyone who speaks against her "disappears". Should Cinder speak up for Kilani, she will likely join in whatever fate is waiting.
Which Is why I think the comic ends with a Dragon Revolt. Earth Dragons the majority who revolt along with symphatisers,the skirmish ends with the Deaths of Oscura,Lady Red and...that narcisistic Light Dragon..who ever she is.

Aug 4, 2016
Oscura not tyrant, she more like feodal monarch but with magic and pro genocide opinion, and of course angrish attitude. If she truly being tyrant she not gather such loyal subjects like lady Red and lady Chiara. Oscura can forgive and it alredy showed in comic on some scenes of pages. Unknown remain how Oscura react when she know more about Kilani. Surprised, incomprehensioned, confused or begin be more angry and raged toward Kilani. Some people sympathize to Oscura, because she show her good feelings, but I,m not because it not enough to forgive what she did and this why I wait for encounter of Oscura and Kilani, I desire to made conclusion about Oscura when she have more actions and characterization.
[doublepost=1507289818,1507289680][/doublepost]
And...that narcisistic Light Dragon..who ever she is.
Briella?

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
Oscura not tyrant, she more like feodal monarch but with magic and pro genocide opinion, and of course angrish attitude. If she truly being tyrant she not gather such loyal subjects like lady Red and lady Chiara. Oscura can forgive and it alredy showed in comic on some scenes of pages. Unknown remain how Oscura react when she know more about Kilani. Surprised, incomprehensioned, confused or begin be more angry and raged toward Kilani. Some people sympathize to Oscura, because she show her good feelings, but I,m not because it not enough to forgive what she did and this why I wait for encounter of Oscura and Kilani, I desire to made conclusion about Oscura when she have more actions and characterization.
[doublepost=1507289818,1507289680][/doublepost]

Briella?
...Maybe?...

And to counter your argument,many "patriotic" fanatics follow tyrants for they promised that which they wanted. Don't tell me you wouldn't follow a tyrant who's kind to you,his chief officer and general and go-to man for help,and who gave you unimaginable wealth!

Aug 4, 2016
...Maybe?...

And to counter your argument,many "patriotic" fanatics follow tyrants for they promised that which they wanted. Don't tell me you wouldn't follow a tyrant who's kind to you,his chief officer and general and go-to man for help,and who gave you unimaginable wealth!
Yeah you right about radical fanatics. But you forgot that Red or dragons from royal court clearly not fanatics (maybe dragon society have some, but it another story). Many of them fueled by hatred toward tigers and don't think that among tigers there is nice person (Kilani). Even queen Oscura be herself think that all tigers pure evil. And this why I make conclusion about Oscura that she acting more like feodal monarch than tyrant. She unaware that Kilani want peace and this moment can lead into dramatic or most laughable surprise.