1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Comic Chapter 7: Page 406

Discussion in 'Razorfox's Works' started by RJ_Prime, Mar 23, 2017.

1. RJ_Prime

RJ_Prime Couldn't avoid Xhianil's fangs

2. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

CinderxKighan!!

I still think we haven't had a single dragon death since the volcano....

So...yeah...although It is a sweet moment and proves Kilani right I don't really like this page .

3. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Yeah...at the rate things are going, I'm going to say that the Tigers don't stand a chance at this point as the Dragons have killed way more Tigers than vice versa. But with that being said, I do suspect that perhaps Cinder might have a change of hear towards Kilani.

4. Radagast

Radagast Gallery Volunteer

Well, that is to be expected to a degree. After all, the dragons were sent to capture Kilani so they could brainwash her adoptive daughter into hating her and make her more accepting of the racism that has driven the conflict of the story. That she is being brought in at all can reasonably be expected to inspire negative feelings because it represents a major victory for the antagonist that could potentially snuff out one of the beacons of hope within the story. That said, most characters - dragon and tiger alike - don't clearly fall in the role of antagonist. They're a bunch of people doing what they think is right and stuck in a cycle of hatred. Few - if any - of them deserve death.

5. Knight of laziness

Knight of laziness New Member

Easy to say that major antogonist is a war! No matter how funny it sounded, but it's true.

"-Gods created world in seven days.
    -I drown world on blood in seven seconds!"
    Quote from War be himself (lol)

I really hope that Kilani stop all this madness, but right now she must show some her goodness to dragons and get encouragement from someone or herself. Otherwise we see really dark story that can "broke" someone's heart just be one glance at it. Oscura also victim of propoganda of hatred. She don't even known that among tigers there is good persons. And right now i find out how big confusion and amaze Kilani may cause among dragons. Cinder already confused XD