1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Event Caribbean Blue's Patreon Page Is Live!

Discussion in 'Nekonny's Works' started by Mihari, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Mihari

Mihari Katbox Mascot Staff Member Katbox Sorceress

Home Page:
    Okay, so it has been for a few days now, but still...! :blushMihari:

[​IMG]

So I'm pretty sure everyone knows what this Patreon thing is by now... no? :confuzzledMihari: Well, it essentially means help feed the kittens, :cryMihari: or the not so starving webcomic artist, :pointsMihari: or... you know what, stick with the kittens. :heartMihari: We could really use feedback on possible other incentives or milestones if you guys have them. So please let us know if you have an idea! :gleeMihari:

So thanks in advance to all those whom do become a 'patreon' we appreciate it! Every bit adds up! :heartMihari:

2. Nekonny

Nekonny Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Personal Text:
    But its a good one!
    I'll call it a "soft launch" :dropKBNekonny:

But really, thanks to Mihari for helping me set this up and announcing this post! We have some interesting behind-the-scenes rewards, and milestones which include things like AMA's with the cast and high resolution panels.

Thanks again for all your support! :heartKBNekonny:

3. jacobc62

jacobc62 The NASCAR Fan

Personal Text:
    Panthera tigris Nascuris (Bengal NASCAR Tiger)
    Damn that $500 reward looks nice.... :amazeMiles:

4. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Oh man...that $500 pledge looks so good right now!

That aside, kudos on the newest Patreon page. My only thought, or comment, might be to implement a sketch reward at one of the brackets.

5. Flyboy1945

Flyboy1945 Creator of Jay, Time Travelling Master of Reality

Personal Text:
    Among the few with a human-like persona.
    Jay: Whoa look at that $500 reward! This is my big chance! Author! I COMMAND THEE!!!!!!

Jay, I am NOT spending $500 just so there's a slim chance that you could finally make your debut! We will find, other means. Besides! You're not finished!

I'll still donate some though.

6. Rosscoe

Rosscoe Hobbyist

Personal Text:
    Ahhhhh Art, How we can escape life to thee
    I'd love to chip in here and there but I gota put my cash else where for now, this winter was BAAAD. On the bright side YUKI FIGURE GOAL!

Wait is she even wearing panties on the home front page there? o.o

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  7. Chaos Sepher

Chaos Sepher Gallery Volunteer

It appears some crazy bastard opted for the $500 single pledge award.

8. Mihari

Mihari Katbox Mascot Staff Member Katbox Sorceress

Home Page:
    Alrighty folks, a bit of state of affairs for Patreon. :heartMihari: As of this month our sugar daddy backer had to reduce his monthly support. :cryMihari: As such this brought us back down to our current backing of $239 / month. :pointsMihari: This means it's knocks both the Yuki figure and the Swimsuit Calendar image back to locked and frozen. We still owe this so far tho:
    • Weekly AMA on Tumblr (http://askthenekos.tumblr.net)
    • Two (2) Swimsuit Images - One (1) for each month it was backed.
    • We will have the preliminary image done for the Yuki figure.
    What does it mean for these items from here on out tho? :confuzzledMihari:
    1. Well the AMA will continue unchanged as it's still backed and unlocked. :heartMihari:
    2. The Calendar images will be frozen until unlocked again, the two owed will be completed and pushed out once they are completed.
    3. The Yuki pose images for the figure will be started, and searching for a sculpture to do it will begin, however, it will not move forward beyond that till that goal is unlocked once again.
    As always Nekonny and I thank everyone for their support! :heartMihari: