Character Blue: Family

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

NekoSabrina

Katbox Forum Member
Feb 29, 2012
Well, I couldn't think of a better title for the topic.

We all know you like girls (and you seem to have at least Nami and Michelle to hold your interest right now, plus your being all flirty with Kate), but I am a little curious. What sorts of qualities would you like in a girl you'd like to actually settle down with? (I know, the thought probably scares you) Do you want someone who would keep things...interesting (kinda like you), or someone more warm and cuddly, among other things? (There is one other thing I'd ask about, but I'm not sure it's possible even with the Weirding's influence, plus it's more of a thing you'd be into than want, and I think I'd be tempting the Demoness to hijack Axel's account and the conversation)

On another note, do you see yourself as ever being a mother (one way or another)? Do you think you'd be good with kids of your own? (We know what you'd do to Phil and Kate's son...)

Blue

Katbox Comic Character
May 14, 2012
Yorktown, VA
yosh.katbox.net
This may come as a bit of a shock, but the idea of "settling down" doesn't scare me one bit! Because honestly, my idea of "settling down" doesn't involve me stopping being myself, it just means cutting back to spend more time with the girl I love! Hopefully that girl won't mind that I am who I am, and maybe that girl will join in! :P

I want someone that will compliment me, someone who can, hehe, hold my leash! In a manner of speaking- possibly literally too but thaaaat's a different set of questions! ♥
Someone who makes me work for everything makes it a lot more interesting.

As for being a mother... That's complicated. I occasionally do feel like I want to have a child, and I do mean HAVE a child. After a while though it usually goes to thinking about adopting a child, then I actually start thinking about the legal issues with adoption and me being, well a lesbian chimera! It's hard enough convincing some branches that my sexuality doesn't matter, but the chimera thing is another issue. By then I kind of give up on the idea.

NekoSabrina

Katbox Forum Member
Feb 29, 2012
Well that did answer a question I wanted to ask but didn't think I should right away. I was a bit curious of, should the opportunity actually present itself somehow (whether medical science, some sorta weird magic, or that question I feared I would be inviting trouble from the Demoness from), would you want to be the one to actually have a child or would you leave it to your wife/girlfriend (whatever the laws allow for), or maybe both of you have at least one try at it. Glad to see you'd want to try. I bet you and your kid(s) would look adorable in one of those Mothers Day comics just like Kate and her kids do (whenever the heck that actually happens in-canon).

And well, by settling down I just meant not chasing cute girls around so much anymore. I didn't think you would change that much if you decided to stick with one girl. I hope you find that girl.