1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Avencri's FAQ

Discussion in 'Avencri's Works' started by Avencri, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Nekonny

Nekonny Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Personal Text:
    But its a good one!
    Lighten up guys, the curse is in inside joke ^_^'

2. Ramza Ydoc

Ramza Ydoc Katbox Forum Member

Personal Text:
    Mostly machine
    We know, but it's not funny. He was pretty much saying TEoR and ToS is canceled permanently.

3. Avencri

Avencri Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    I don't mind... i have seen some people being kinda rabid in that regard.

4. vgmaster9

vgmaster9 Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    What races besides furries inhabit the world of TEoR?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 2, 2013, Original Post Date: Nov 1, 2013 ---
    Also, where do those races come from?

5. Pontius

Pontius Katbox Forum Member

My understanding is TEoR is a world predominantly / entirely composed of anthropomorphized animals, mythological creatures, and anthropomorphized mythological creatures. All of them, again to my understanding, are native to the planet, though I think a few of them may be supernaturally created.

6. vgmaster9

Home Page:
    I saw other different species as well, including a human. It made me think that the world has a wide variety of races beyond animals.

7. Nixie

Nixie Seal of Approval Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    I know there's anthro versions of earth creatures, but there's also some plant people, and some green-skinned bald fellows that might have been aliens but I'm not sure...

8. vgmaster9

Home Page:
    And it makes me wonder, what other kinds of aliens inhabit that world? Are there also things such as gargoyles, demons, kemonomimi-based species, etc?