Discussion Avencri's FAQ

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
S

SlicerDemon

Hey there! :happyGeecku: i was just wondering, and if this question hasn't been asked before, and Ive missed it, i will be surprised. Why did you start the comic all over again? just wondering with friendly thoughts about it :happyGeecku:

Modan

Katbox Forum Member
Jun 2, 2009
To give new readers a chance to catch up, to help get the pages numbered correctly, and to give him a chance to work on Tina of the South.

:dropMiles: I think.

S

SlicerDemon

To give new readers a chance to catch up, to help get the pages numbered correctly, and to give him a chance to work on Tina of the South.

:dropMiles: I think.
I know of those, though i would find it odd if any of those where the reason. if your new reader, just click first page. and i believe it was in order. and work on TOTS? that's more logic, though i would believe it would be easier to just take a break instead of reposting the old comics. well well. we have to wait and see, i guess :happyGeecku: you never know. they might suprise

Tina on the Weekends

Wouldn't you want to wait and see? I would say get wasted, play/cheat at poker and flirt.

Images of Baby Velia

As a matter of fact i do!

Why did I Restart TEoR?

Reason 1- I am trying to reignite the interest of the public on the story. Since i had a lot of setbacks in the last year, the comic delivery schedule ran a very rough spot. The idea is that while uploading the whole archive on a daily basis, the old readers may get a second look at the story, and the new readers will have less trouble catching up.

Reason 2- I ran out of my comic cache. The idea is having several pages done in advance in order to have a healty schedule, but i kind of ate it too soon and couldn't replace it. So i will be working on the new pages while the archive is being renewed.

Reason 3- Tina of the South. It kind of goes hand in hand with the second reason, but as a way to give my thanks for the donation drives your readers and the Katbox staff arranged for me. I will be working on a bonus comic soon to be released.

Reason 4- I will try to give more insight about each page when it is loaded, in order to give a more immersive feeling to the whole thing. As well as reedit certain mistakes i may have done in the past.

S

SlicerDemon

Tina on the Weekends

Wouldn't you want to wait and see? I would say get wasted, play/cheat at poker and flirt.

Images of Baby Velia

As a matter of fact i do!

Why did I Restart TEoR?

Reason 1- I am trying to reignite the interest of the public on the story. Since i had a lot of setbacks in the last year, the comic delivery schedule ran a very rough spot. The idea is that while uploading the whole archive on a daily basis, the old readers may get a second look at the story, and the new readers will have less trouble catching up.

Reason 2- I ran out of my comic cache. The idea is having several pages done in advance in order to have a healty schedule, but i kind of ate it too soon and couldn't replace it. So i will be working on the new pages while the archive is being renewed.

Reason 3- Tina of the South. It kind of goes hand in hand with the second reason, but as a way to give my thanks for the donation drives your readers and the Katbox staff arranged for me. I will be working on a bonus comic soon to be released.

Reason 4- I will try to give more insight about each page when it is loaded, in order to give a more immersive feeling to the whole thing. As well as reedit certain mistakes i may have done in the past.
oh, that makes sense, especially the two last ones, since i can see how you explain more of the page each time you load it up. thanks for answering :happyGeecku:

Ramza Ydoc

Katbox Forum Member
Aug 29, 2008
California
Personal Text
Mostly machine
Hey, X, do you wish people would read your news updates more often? Also, do those Greenmen serve Queen Jane, or was it the Devions. I mean naturally, or are they one of those things that you can manipulate from....birth?

Tivsy

Mar 2, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
So aside from going into peoples' dreams, what does the spaghetti monster fridge tumour thingy (or whatever it's called) like to do in its spare time? I assume it's still somewhere in Alex's house. :XDMora:

New Updates

Actually i do! Then i wouldn't be repeating the same thing over and over when they ask! ^^U

Greenmen

It hasn't been officialy stated. But she ain't the Greenqueen for nothing! By the way, they are called Silentmen.

Fridge Tumor

Being paranoid about beind found out. Hiding where it thinks nobody will find it and raid the fridge at nights. Also reminicing the good old days!

TeoR and TotS in the same world?

Yeah, they take place in the same world but on different time periods. More of this in the future.

Ramza Ydoc

Katbox Forum Member
Aug 29, 2008
California
Personal Text
Mostly machine
New Updates

Actually i do! Then i wouldn't be repeating the same thing over and over when they ask! ^^U

Greenmen

It hasn't been officialy stated. But she ain't the Greenqueen for nothing! By the way, they are called Silentmen.
*remarks of sympathy and thanks*

Jun 9, 2008
EARTH
Personal Text
Ahhhhh Art, How we can escape life to thee
Hey Avencri.

It's been awhile since there been a new page update. So I'm curious if the comic will resume sometime in the new year :gleeId: