Discussion Avencri's FAQ

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Stuff Mayte has found from her family.

In order to don't spoil a gag in the future I will only say that she is wearing her mother's outfit. Just that for now.

Contamanean War and Firesands

Firesands and Contamanea didn't actually get into a real fight. The river poisoning was actually a preeventive strike from Contamanea in order to avoid having the dragons to join the other side during the battle. They rather mess them completely than having to deal with magic users. Contamanea got in a fight for natural resources with most of the other countries. In fact half of Fanfolia fell at the time.

S

SlicerDemon

Im sorry fi you have been asked this question before, which i bet you have been. but is there any particular reason you changed into black and white-comics? i dont hate the new ones. i feel fine with them, but i just wanted to know if there was something that made this, or it was just your choice of refreshment.

thank you for answering, or not :happyMayte:

What has Zaira been doing?

She is learning how to sabotage cars with Agrio.

Mayte's language

She speaks phonetic arabic.

Can we get translations?

I could give you them, but it takes away the fun of the search.

BW comics

It actually saves me 8 hours of work, specially good when i need time to do other important things. The other reason is that i ran out of extra comics to use on time i don't have, so it is easier to do a weekly page like this.

Apr 23, 2008
b]BW comics[/b]

It actually saves me 8 hours of work, specially good when i need time to do other important things. The other reason is that i ran out of extra comics to use on time i don't have, so it is easier to do a weekly page like this.
Also, I think it gives a 50's Film Noir feel to the comic, highlighting inkwork and such; very avant-garde. :gleeRandal:

S

SlicerDemon

BW comics

allright. thats good to know. thanks for answering :happyGeecku:

Olympics and Flight Based Sports

You know? That is just something that never crossed my mind at any time and as a result i don't have a real answer to it.

As for flight based sports... i guess there should be some here and there, but it shouldn't be too spread. There are reasons of why Ben hasn't flown at all in the story.

Ramza Ydoc

Katbox Forum Member
Aug 29, 2008
California
Personal Text
Mostly machine
In Contem...er... crap I fergot the name again.. Anyway, in techno-Germany, are there genetic modifications as well as cybernetic upgrades?

Ramza Ydoc

Katbox Forum Member
Aug 29, 2008
California
Personal Text
Mostly machine
Contamanea and Genetic Modifications

Not that many, the people there would rather put their brains on machines than do other things! Figuratively speaking that is. This doesn't mean that such stuff ain't happening at all in that or another place. XD
The potential to be Roy Mustang, or Jack Ryan, or even a big daddy! Oh the ideas!

Contamanea, Contamanea, Contamanea, Contamanea, must memorize Contamanea....