1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Leon, Simon, and Meijer are back! False Start returns as the first comic of the upcoming Katbox After Dark! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Addictive Science ATLANTIS

Discussion in 'Cervelet's Works' started by Cervelet, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Cervelet

Cervelet Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

2. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Because I enjoy causing chaos wherever I go and because everyone else is thinking it too…
    Kiss.jpg

3. Cervelet

4. MrAMP

Personal Text:
    HA! I knew Mark would end up like that. I just knew it! I also knew there would be mermaids too, but I’ll take my wins where I can get them. XD

5. Cervelet

6. MrAMP

Personal Text:
    AH! I was wondering when those plants would come back into play. And...is it me or did the plants grow limbs and grab/glomp Lukas? Either way, something tells me Lukas is going to eat some vegetables here. A new way of getting your five a day. XD

7. Cervelet

8. MrAMP

Personal Text:
    It can be said that sometimes the reverse can be better too. Sadly, I imagine Lukas wouldn’t agree with that statement. On the plus side, at least Lukas is a guy and not a woman. XD

Now that I’m thinking about this too, couldn’t having magical plants that can randomly transform people into animals cause some kind of long term detriment to society with natural food products, allergies, and the ecosystem in general? For that matter, can the MIB even classify it since it is technically nature?

9. Cervelet

Natural products are good for you, right? That's what they keep saying

10. Nixie

Nixie Seal of Approval Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    I like how easily and casually this is embraced as normal. ^_^