Art Ask UberCast

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Gurren

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 20, 2011

Yeah, I can see gwen taking charge here, also dat lip bite

and right before they get down to business, Kylar knocks on the door to give them a half hour long speech about the importance of safe sex that ends up going on for hours.

After ten minutes they just put him outside of Jeston's door and kylar will still be talking like nothing happened.

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
The Katbox
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
"No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
and right before they get down to business, Kylar knocks on the door to give them a half hour long speech about the importance of safe sex that ends up going on for hours.
Sniffs Plaguewell sticks his head in and tells them to "wrap it before you tap it."

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
EGADS! Gwen obviously has some sort of secret agenda to become Francis's lover to get at his proud potato farm in order to steal the precious minerals. #BadFanFiction

But kidding aside, I too would suspect that Kylar would not be too thrilled about inter-squad relationships.
[doublepost=1452656558,1452651080][/doublepost]Also Francis, you might want to be careful about that assertive women power as she might be going down your rabbit--
:furyKylar: DARN IT AMP!!!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
In regards to Kylar, I can totally not see that ending well for him. On the bright side, it could be worse...His wife/fiance could be there too.

In regards to Dante, I wonder...is she a lesbian? Is that why she's always going after Sesame? XD

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research
In regards to Kylar, I can totally not see that ending well for him. On the bright side, it could be worse...His wife/fiance could be there too.

In regards to Dante, I wonder...is she a lesbian? Is that why she's always going after Sesame? XD
Doubtful. She just may only be interested in either weasels or those of a finer (richer) stock. If she cant get anything out of it, no interest.

Rock-Scar

The Sentient Sediment
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
Hehe! I love that Joel's dish is all about presentation while Kelly piles on the pancakes (Kylar's a growing boy after all). :dropKylar:
[doublepost=1460173797,1456562271][/doublepost]NSFW Soya lets her hair down for the fans:

And Valmont us up to no good (the Mr. Burns pose fits him well). xD

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
UC #67.png

But wait, I thought brassieres added +2 to support and, depending upon the type, +10 to sexiness!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Hurrah! Kibbles-Senpai noticed me!
I must say that I do enjoy the messy hair look on her. I also never noticed that the article of clothing on her hand is only on the back side. For some reason, I thought it was on the front side too!

*Looks at the first two images.*
:handsomeSnowman: GAH! What a cute brother-sister moment.
:happySnowman: There’s nothing that could--

*Skips down to the last image.*
:amazeSnowman:
:crySnowman: I think I might’ve just s*** myself!
[doublepost=1474947582,1464923906][/doublepost]
WARNING: The below image is NSFW. By clicking on the below spoiler tag, you warrant that you are 18 years of age.
2.png
Well, I guess Valmont isn’t afraid to show it all.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
1.png
:blushSesame: Perhaps if I continue to blush and act all girly, Mason Senpai will notice...
:heartKibbles: Hi Mason!
:heartMason: Hi Kibbles!
:furySesame: OH COME ON!!!

1a.png
1b.png
Dang! That second image of Claire is just so serious! I really love it!

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Will have to check on how to insert images here again but on the latest Ask Ubercast:

Mason can't read? Well, can't say I'm surprised given what a rotten youknowwhat his uncle is. CLAIRE! You've got a job to do. Yes Claire, I think she would enjoy teaching someone else in one of the basics of how to acquire knowledge, especially if it's a big hunk like Mason.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
a.png
b.png
c.png
Oh snap! So it is true...Mason doesn't know how to read.
But I will say that the last image is perfect. I got a huge kick out of Sesame.
:blushSesame: Notice me mason Senpai!
[doublepost=1480135201,1479091269][/doublepost] UQ1.png
Mason needs a hug.

UQ2.png
Yeah...those two are going to make out eventually.
[doublepost=1481151760][/doublepost]Well, I guess you can say Frances finally went down the rabbit hole on the newest Ask Post.
[doublepost=1482900497][/doublepost] 1.jpg
Who else but Claire! GIGGITY! XD
I must say that I'm really liking the coloring on this one!