Art Ask UberCast

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Proto is all sad because Claire was only two days left before breaking her previous record of 130 days. XD

But too be fair, science is nothing more than trial and error.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Well, it seems like Farron does have a sensitive side after all. I guess deep down underneath that whole egotistical, psychotically drunk, self-centered thief lies a heart of a hero...that he stole from a knight. XD

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
You know, after seeing this I can't help but think that at some point in the comic we may see Scrab laying on his back getting a belly rub by either Kibbles or Claire with one of his legs doing that rapid fire kick dogs do when you scratch just the right spot.

davoerlo

Crazy Auzzie
Katbox Patreon
Dec 14, 2014
Queensland
waitwhatcomic.webcomic.com
You know, after seeing this I can't help but think that at some point in the comic we may see Scrab laying on his back getting a belly rub by either Kibbles or Claire with one of his legs doing that rapid fire kick dogs do when you scratch just the right spot.
Nah, Kibbles prefers to be the one getting the tummy scratches :D
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14943538/

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Scrab.jpg
:furyFarron: Scrab!!!
:heartFarron: Uses LICK!!!
:furySesame: It's SUPER GROSS!!!

Man, that one was so priceless. I just laughed so hard in that last panel.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
MAN! Sesame has abs of steel. Better watch out Superman and Minos.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
You know, I'm kind of surprised that Claire didn't offer herself up as a suitable date for Mason. I mean, he was about to get to second base with the whole boob exposure.