Event Ask The Nekos!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
The Katbox
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
Thanks to your support on Patreon, we can now do Ask the Nekos.

http://askthenekos.tumblr.com

We really aren't sure the content for this quite yet, but I imagine it to be the same as the comic. We really hope you enjoy it.

If you repost any of it here, make sure to mark it with the appropriate tags if necessary. You can use [spoiler*][/spoiler] (without the *) to hide content should you need.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Taking bets Mr. AMP asked this one.
The Random Moment Comment
*Playfully counts money*
:squintSnowman: Yep...
:happySnowman: Easiest grand I ever did make.

That easy set up aside, this is perhaps the greatest answer ever....GO WHITE GUYS!!![DOUBLEPOST=1413346654,1409973983][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ah yes, Cake. The weakness of all women, especially Tina. :cryTina:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Garfield.png
:amazeSnowman: OMG!!!
:crySnowman: Garfield ate Nekonny!!!
:handsomeSnowman: It was bound to happen...

But seriously, this is pretty funny as this is an interesting twist on a fursuiting for a cat.

N-chan.png
:squintSnowman: Huh...So that's how that works.
:gleeSnowman: I wonder...
:shadesSnowman: *Walks towards Nekonny*
:furyNekoNekonny: *HISSS*No...

Kimi.png
*Mr. AMP is dressed up as Sebastian.*
:happySnowman:You got to kiss the girl.
:gleeNekoKimi: :cryNekoNekonny:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
:amazeSnowman: By god...
:handsomeSnowman: That's a highly accurate image of you sir!

But man, this is an amazing answer to the question. That is perhaps the greatest answer thus far.

As for the sparkles, I'm suddenly reminded of Alex Armstrong from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood...
tumblr_static_6jzsct5n8jgg8ocss0000gkk4.jpg

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
:amazeSnowman: By god...
:handsomeSnowman: That's a highly accurate image of you sir!

But man, this is an amazing answer to the question. That is perhaps the greatest answer thus far.

As for the sparkles, I'm suddenly reminded of Alex Armstrong from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood...
View attachment 1780
Pringles guy wishes he could grow a chin that awesome

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
And while I was randomly checking out the tumblrs and came across this.

Kitty Kat.gif
:gleeTina: I'm a kitty cat.
:XDTina: And I dance dance dance.

I got a laugh out of this. Thanks so much @Nekonny !
[DOUBLEPOST=1445090031,1444965879][/DOUBLEPOST]And now we get to meet Tina's Dad!
Tina's Dad.gif

*Puts pen and paper away to write down the secrets of Tiger Blood Recipe.*
[DOUBLEPOST=1445397064][/DOUBLEPOST] Buses Hate Tina.gif

Yuki Bikini.gif

Simy1133

Mar 25, 2016
United States of America
Hey Nekonny, Have you and the crew from CBlue thought about doing a reunion comic at the island with Mika and Muna and the others? Or maybe have some of them come to where you guys are from and do a comic from there? i think a lot of readers have been looking forward to something like that, and I dont know if you guys have thought of that or not, but I would definately be interested in reading it. Like have a comic strip showing them where you guys are from, showing them around town, just like they showed you around their island and such. Wouldnt have to exactly be a fighting comic, just more along the lines of a vacation.

Hey Nekonny, Have you and the crew from CBlue thought about doing a reunion comic at the island with Mika and Muna and the others? Or maybe have some of them come to where you guys are from and do a comic from there? i think a lot of readers have been looking forward to something like that, and I dont know if you guys have thought of that or not, but I would definately be interested in reading it. Like have a comic strip showing them where you guys are from, showing them around town, just like they showed you around their island and such. Wouldnt have to exactly be a fighting comic, just more along the lines of a vacation.
Simy1133, not the place to be asking such a question. This topic is for the Tumblr blog.