Art Ask the High Prime (Occasionally NSFW)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Attention the ATHP has updated. With a funny Mora and Sarah pic called... Braidsmaids ? Mmm not familiar with that term, probably means maids that braid your hair. Don't know why they need those dresses for that though. Hehe. Anyway hope we get a follow up pic showing Rachael, Sunny and Geecku in their braiding outfits. Or one showing the guys try on suits. Also hope Mora's girl pop out of that dress. Come on Chalo

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Hehe well got a new cute athp. Seriously Rachael looks great in that dress. Wonder what Miles is gonna think when he sees her ? Now though we still need Sunny, Ailana and Geecku in dresses !!!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
New athp, with Geecku now in a bridesmaid dress. She looks beautiful, now we just need Sunny and Ailana. Also probably what amazes me is that Mora made that dress and the other, how did we not know she could make stuff like that ???

Lonephantom756

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 4, 2012
Looking at the latest pics for the Halloween specials.

Alej does look good in the Elvira outfit.

And I must say that Sarah rocks as Starfire. No matter which hair color she's got on!
Alejandra looks good in ANYTHING. ;) But yes, she rocks black silk and lace very well. It goes with the rest of her patches!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
New ATHP pic, starring Mora and her cute freckles. Bet the reason nobody knows know for sure how many freckles she has is because whenever they start counting they get distracted. Hehe. Love how her abs and waist look. And love that after they got so much attention in the previous LL page we can now see her tits bare.

Last edited:

MarqFJA87

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 8, 2014
So... Is Ask the High Prime's Tumblr page at risk of being taken down in the impending "Tumblrpocalypse" on the 17th of this month?

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Plenty of sites to repost, I'm sure they'll let us know where they decide to move to so just keep an eye on the forums and discord for an announcement.

Wolfey

Logical Lupus
Apr 21, 2007
Kittanning, PA, USA
wolfey.sillydog.org
Personal Text
That's not what I meant...
(I wanted to start submitting stuff in this topic a lot sooner, but ran into quite a few delays before I could finally get around to doing so. Fortunately, that gave me enough time to cover multiple images in this post :D )
----------------------------------------
  • <Image: Sarah, trying on Sunny's bikini top, completely spilling out of it as it is way too small for her to wear>
    [Fur Affinity; 30369392; NSFW (Not Safe For Work)]
It's more than just Sunny's swimwear that wouldn't fit: Sarah's bust size seems to have gone up¹ a few more letters :P

(¹║ The question now is: was she always meant to be this big [since Chalo mentioned about wanting to redesign various characters]...or did she have some sort of growth spurt? When it comes to bust size, she now looks even bigger than Taffy :O )​
  • <Image: Ambar, with her eyes closed, head turned to the side, blushing, laying on her back, with Geecku...doing something "special" with her tongue ;) >
    [Fur Affinity; 30489586; NSFW (Not Safe For Work)]
I'll admit, unlike many other viewers of this image, I'm focusing on a part that's not quite so...explicit :P

(And those who have seen my past posts can already tell which part that may be, given what I'm going to be talking about next ;) )​

When I first saw the image (during the stream, before the text was added), I thought that Ambar had been working out quite a bit after her pregnancy: her stomach slimmed back to its starting slender shape, now with the addition of a tiny trace of tone (if the horizontal creases around her navel were any indication)². After reading the text, however, it seems that this was an event that took place long, long before that time :O

(²║ See submission #26169982 on Fur Affinity for more information - the image is possibly NSFW, so I am not linking to it here. Also, the underlined text indicates where this link would have been applied in this section.)​

Regardless, it's proof positive of one thing: anciently - albeit absent afterward - Ambar actually acquired absolutely authentic, assuredly athletic, awesomely attractive (and also admittedly alluring) abs! :D

(While watching the stream, the definition of her stomach seemed to progress in tandem with the image: flat and with no definition during the sketch, noticeably toned during inking, slight showing of abs during coloring...and a full-fledged six-pack [that, while not rivaling Rachael's, looks marginally more muscular than Mora's] after shading :O )​

Also, here's something interesting: in the "spoiler" tag of an earlier post in this thread, I rambled on about the (canon and non-canon) abs of various characters...and included this at the bottom:

<...>

The only way we'd be able to see more "packs" added here would be to do either (or both) of the following:

<...>
  • Put some of the remaining female characters on an exercise routine to start toning up their own figures :heartRachael:

(Considering Ambar's opinion of this group - and with flaunting her own figure - I wonder if she would want to try doing this? :blushAmbar:)

See that question at the end of the quote? It looks like I finally have an answer³ to it...and that "pack" looks really nice on her :D

(³║ One that is actually better than what I had hoped to see: this image implies - as canon - that Ambar was reasonably fit at some point! That means there's [potentially] precedent for seeing her like that again in the future...assuming she doesn't decide to go even further with her fitness this time ;) )​

I'm...still a little surprised about this new (er, old) feature of hers: some characters were meant to be definitively defined - even if they weren't initially drawn as such - since their first appearance [Ember, Halite]; some got more muscular as time went on, due to the nature of their training/work [Joy, Mora, Rachael]; and others simply had their bulked-up bodies out of non-canon curiosity [Sarah, Tootsie]. Ambar is potentially the first case of a character who - over time - got their torso toned down...but, then again, perhaps she simply lost interest in maintaining that part of her figure after having Naerie (since Ambar's also the only one in this list who has ever been pregnant).
  • <Image: Mora and Alejandra, with swapped hair and body color schemes>
    [Fur Affinity; 30658492; SFW (Safe For Work)]
It's noticeably not canon, but a spectrum swap between both busty bovine belles is indubitably interesting :)

What's funny is, until I looked closer at their heads, I thought this was another figure flip-flop, one which resulted in a meaty Mora and an athletic Alejandra :P
Alongside Alejandra's additional alvine adipose (as another AtHP addition), it seems like quite a few [female]⁴ characters have been canonically trending toward turning "thick" (with fat or muscle)...and it's really making me yearn once again to see more body type adjustments⁵ - particularly of the "filling-out" variety, but also of the "bulking-/toning-up" variety - in the future, regardless of comic canonicity...

(⁴║ And one male character, based on one of the panels in a recent "Las Lindas" strip [titled "Move Out"]: Miles, who started sporting some supplementary sinew ages ago [but wasn't "so worthy" of sustaining it] - should soon show clear-cut changes [primarily pectoral progress]. Meeting Minos's musculature may be out of the question for him [at this point], but perhaps Pyrro's proportions propose possibility...)​

(⁵║ Given the aforementioned alternative appearances of Mora and Alejandra, I have three thoughts: Minos manipulating "meaty" Mora's mushy midsection, mentioning that - even with a padded paunch - he loves her no less; Tootsie, amazed at Alejandra's athletic anatomy, handles the hardness of assorted areas of her boss's beefy body; and "athletic" Alejandra again, in a flexing feud with "toned" Tootsie [an AtHP archive acknowledgment], to see which powerhouse Prime possesses mightier muscles [most likely a tougher torso for Tootsie, and bigger biceps for Alejandra ;) ].)
Finally: this isn't AtHP-associated, but...I've definitely made many alliterative achievements - in a single sentence, in consecutive cases, and in total times - within this plainly protracted post ;P