Art Ask the High Prime (Occasionally NSFW)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
Once again, Chalo does a bang-up job making Taffy look drop-dead gorgeous. Although the contents of this strip (or at least the first panel) are quite explicit, Chalo did a great job showing the passion and intimacy of the moment.

On another note, although Mora and co. barging into the bathroom was probably meant to be seen as comical and amusing, I can't help but feel bad for the two -- especially Taffy. Assuming it's still canon, a past AtHP post confirmed that -- before sharing that intimate moment with Randal -- Taffy was a virgin. I've often heard that someone's first time is rarely perfect and amazing, but it's something else when your first time falls short because your friend-slash-housemates barge in on you and your boyfriend.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Oh the new athp is out with a nice pic of Ambar and her cub. Gotta say I love the outfit especially how it shows Ambars leg, also love how fast Ambar got her sexy figure back. Must be genetics. Now I wonder why Naerie needs the surveillance system so bad ?

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
This update was pretty nice, and it seems bearing another child hasn't killed her figure.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me in the least that Ambar has such simple passwords for these things. Government efficiency, folks.

Phuufy

Super Duper Drawer Person!
The Katbox
Feb 17, 2014
.....spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacee!
Personal Text
Rainbows and Unicorns -- and Giant Super Crab Mechs!
This update was pretty nice, and it seems bearing another child hasn't killed her figure.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me in the least that Ambar has such simple passwords for these things. Government efficiency, folks.
Generally speaking, women usually lose alot of weight after giving birth - so that's pretty normal.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Not going to lie, but I'm actually not surprised that this particular password isn't complicated at all for quick and easy access.
I am curious though as to who Naerie plans to spy on.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
New nsfw athp dropped today. Really hope we see more of this competition, wonder if Mora and Minos ramp up they're love making due to Taffy and Randal now ? Also love the difference between the two, Taffy and Randal are making love while Mora and Minos are F'ing. Now if only Miles and Rachael would join in, think they'd really be testing the limits of that house if all three couples went at it. Also someone should tell Sunny that Mora and Taffy already did that to the guys, all night long hehe

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
AtHP just got updated, a little while ago. The update was NSFW, though, so you guys aren't going to find any images in my post.

This was a pretty cute and charming update. It's nice to see Sunny and her boyfriend can maintain an enjoyable and sexually active relationship, despite how busy they are. It's also rather generous and gentlemanly of Grant to do that for her.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
WHAT ??? How am I only seeing this now ??? Did I miss a stream or a patreon post ??? This answer is great. It's cute loving hot and shows that Sunny and Grants relationship is going strong, though oddly it appears Sunny's boobs have gotten significantly smaller. Maybe she and Rachael swapped boobs ??? But still it's great !!! Have to thank Chalo !!!