Art Ask the High Prime (Occasionally NSFW)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Ironfoot

Prime Minister of Fun!
Jul 7, 2010
ironfootkb.deviantart.com
I'm also a bit surprised Randal isn't included. Also, Idward, since he struck me as being too bookish, serious and dedicated to Mora to have gone that far with anyone else. Altho he and a certain female human may have since hooked up... which would explain we SHE isn't there, either. (Or just that they are both less important side characters and not included for that reason.)
Didn't Idward sleep with Mora?

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Just saw the new ATHP and it looks like that secret place isn't so secret anymore. While I was hoping to see just how wet and wild the two of them could get this interruption could definitely prove to be beneficial. Assuming Mora doesn't throw her out or leave.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
I'm just laughing so hard at the fact that Geeku caught them mid milking. XD

16kindelbergerry

Galactic Traveller
May 16, 2016
Personal Text
TBD

Methinks they're either playing coy, or they don't know Zig Zag's reputation too well.
[doublepost=1505501858,1505423776][/doublepost]

Ah, Geecku. Lovely as always. I don't think your landlady is especially happy, though...

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Now when Geecku says playing with the bois does she mean the boys or the boss ? Either way is good.
I believe that this post is referring back to the time Geecku was playing D&D with Randal and Miles when the girls left for a girl's night out.
[doublepost=1506457924,1505577085][/doublepost]Ask the High Prime just updated with more Alej * Tootsie goodness...

Wait a minute…Alej softer? Egads! Does that mean she’s preggars? Or is she just eating way too much cheese? XD

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Haha I think the cosplay is awesome, nicely done Chalo. Minos does look odd with no hair but also kinda cool, like a badass. Now just have one question, who here hopes Chalo will do also a reenactment of one of JJ and LC bedroom scenes ? Personally hope for ep 3 bed breaking cowgirl scene staring Minos and Mora hehe

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
I'm not going to lie, but that looks freaking sweet! I just dig the bald look on Minos!

Oct 13, 2017
Personal Text
I was told there were cookies.
I'm really digging the costumes. Now I hear Michael Colter whenever Minos talks in the comics...

sogen_kaiju

Katbox Forum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Orange, CA
I seriously thought Raven was her birth name until today. Seriously knew the real names of every other Teen Titan and just thought Raven was Raven.
Actually Raven is her birth name, Rachael Roth is an alias, an assumed identity that Raven picked up after she was reborn (she'd been dead for a few years) so that she could enter school and live a normal life outside her missions with the Titans.

Though, I suppose you could say the Roth part is technically true since her mother's name was Angela Roth, so her real full name would be Raven Roth, if she'd bothered with a last name the first time around, I guess surnames aren't a thing on Azarath.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Just saw the latest ATHP with Drake and Ember and HOT DAMN is the best way I can describe it hehe, Drake is a lucky boy

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Yo everybody ATHP is back and it kicked off the year with one very hot shower and one very angry bunny hehe. Remember the Nake O Vision page Ransal is enjoying that plump rump to it's fullest. Going from Taffy's description I bet their fun isn't over, pent up pups gonna wanna finish. Also two things, you think Taffy is aware she gave a visual answer ? I wonder if everybody that crashed through the door saw them naked?