Art Ask the High Prime (Occasionally NSFW)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Okay, saw the new one featuring Naire, and I'm just curious to know...
If she's using the milk as water, does that mean she's going to use the chocolate as some kind of soap? Would that make her a chocolate milk bear. XD

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Hm...something tells me that Mora didn't bring her swimsuit either...and we're all okay with that. *wink*
[doublepost=1496892561,1496522347][/doublepost]Well, to be fair, someone has to do it. XD

No but seriously, he must have an incredible thirst.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Oh boy Minos is a lucky and hungry guy, but I think if we changed places with him then we'd be very hungry everyday hehe. Also it does appear they are enjoying their swim, hope we see more things that prove that hehe

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
I just saw the new AtHP on Patreon and must say that a certain lizard sure does know how to take care of her workers, if you know what I mean. *wink*

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
My my the new ATHP is interesting. Or it does raise several questions for me. Like Din and Jin spy on Mora at night, why haven't they shared what they've seen ? Next how did the two of them get so big ? What is the bottle they are referring to ? Why is Miles being referred to as wimpy ? Sure he may not be a stud but Geecku seemed to enjoy his company, are Din and Jin just jealous ?

16kindelbergerry

Galactic Traveller
May 16, 2016
Personal Text
TBD
That is interesting-- as I recall, last time we saw those two, they were still so small they could (and did!) fit in a pickle jar (probably the bottle they referenced). Geecku's glade must have some sort of 'power-up' affect on them. Which is interesting, but not necessarily 'good.' After all, they caused enough trouble when they were small enough to swat. Imagine how... problematic they could be now.

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
The askblog just got updated, a little while ago.

Not only does Ambar have all the powers of a Crest and the most powerful political position in the Prime society, but now she can see through people's clothes, on a whim? Seriously, someone needs to nerf that bear.

Jokes aside, I like the variety of anatomy that exists, when it comes to the Las Lindas girls. I think there could be more representation for girls with a more slender and petite anatomy, but pleasant stuff, nonetheless.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Damn thats some amazing booty there. Super hot especially Mora's, Minos is a lucky guy. Miles too, he did get to hit that once upon a time. Am surprised Alej and Geecku aren't on the list. Also sad that it's only three girls, wish would have all the girls bootys ranked. Also while Ambars comments are fine I can't help wondering how it would have gone if Miles and done the comments ?

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
SWEET! I didn't know one could see a FULL MOON and the sun at the same time.
OMGG! I see some massively fine HOTBUNS cooking in the kitchen.
Those are some fine looking BUNS OF STEEL.

Thanks internet for these jokes.

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona

Honestly, these three being virgins is nothing surprising, at least for me. Taffy always struck me as the type to wait for 'the right person' and only take to bed when the time was right (e.g., in love with the person, ready to have a family). As for the kitty sisters, I imagine living on the streets made it difficult for either of them to bond with anyone enough to establish a sexual relationship. Plus, Sarah just came of age, so her being a virgin is pretty much a given.

What did surprise me was that Randal wasn't included in the shot. My first thought was that perhaps he lost it to Alejandra, during his college years, but Alejandra mentioned that she was a virgin, as well, in a previous AtHP answer. Assuming Alejandra never had sex herself and Mora was away from the farm for all those years, this could mean that the special girl in Randal's life may have yet to be introduced.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
OH! So this is indeed quite revealing to say the very least. I wonder who Randal hooked up with then first and if Taffy knows about it.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
I'm also a bit surprised Randal isn't included. Also, Idward, since he struck me as being too bookish, serious and dedicated to Mora to have gone that far with anyone else. Altho he and a certain female human may have since hooked up... which would explain we SHE isn't there, either. (Or just that they are both less important side characters and not included for that reason.)