Art Ask the High Prime (Occasionally NSFW)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Aeri

Resident Resident spirit expert
Gallery Volunteer
Nov 26, 2012
Spencerport
steamcommunity.com
Personal Text
Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
Phi: Wait...are there really male primes?
Digit: Ummm...
*spirits*, Primes are the animal people who are everywhere, A-la Minos/miles.

But I've been told there are male spirits, we just haven't seen any yet.

However this makes me wonder @Chalo . IS that at all true what digit said? NZ couples? Or is it just gem-gifts from Ambar?

16kindelbergerry

Galactic Traveller
May 16, 2016
Personal Text
TBD
But I've been told there are male spirits, we just haven't seen any yet.
However this makes me wonder @Chalo . IS that at all true what Digit said? NZ couples? Or is it just gem-gifts from Ambar?
Maybe it's a combination of the two things? Two NZ Spirits create some sort of 'seed' personality or energy pattern, which then is given to a Prime for further growth and instruction?

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
Another AtHP update was just posted, today.

I'm happy that Mora and Minos are still in this sort of honeymoon phase of their relationship, and enjoying the time they have together. That said, if these kinds of interruptions are driving Mora nuts, she might be better off keeping it to the master bedroom. When it goes on there, at least she can put a sock or tie on the doorknob to make it clear that they shouldn't be disturbed.

Given that she owns the property, she can well enjoy herself where ever she pleases, but anywhere outside the bedroom is just asking for an uninvited spectator, and hot water is just to precious of a commodity for their shower fun to go without getting remarks.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Well question answered hehe. I gotta say they could solve the interruption problem if they were a little more sneaky when doing it outside the bedroom. That would make things more fun. I mean normally the sneaking trying not to get caught gives you that thrill, you know that nervous excited feeling. Guess Mora doesn't know that. Now while this answered one question it leaves another, the third panel where is that? The only clue is it is somewhere Taffy goes mmm any guesses?

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Well, I know they're trying to keep it kinky, but perhaps going to a fancy hotel would probably be better and more private than having it all over the ranch. XD

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Well, I know they're trying to keep it kinky, but perhaps going to a fancy hotel would probably be better and more private than having it all over the ranch. XD
Another thing they could try would be granting the staff a few days off after successfully taking care of the harvest. Having less people around could give them opportunities for fun around the farm without being interrupted.

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
In response to the newest ATHP:
Thank the Dragon Gods for Drake,we rarely ever see Joy nude and even in a shower...Ember still wears her scarf...

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Thank you Drake, although I question his decision to let them know he's there. Seriously doesn't Ember ever take off that scarf, having a wet cloth on your face the hole day can't be that nice. Speaking of Ember she doesn't seem to be bothered about Drake's spying, I wonder what she's thinking?

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
For the newer one featuring Naire, is it me or does she seem to be going mad with power? Why does anyone need 12 pounds of chocolate or a bathtub full of silk milk? Is she like going to take some kind of milk chocolate bath or something?

As for the newer one, why exactly is Ember wearing her scarf in the shower? Is she pulling Kakashi from Naruto?

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Mmm I wonder if Drake has the guts to pull this stunt with Carmesi? And if he did I wonder how she would react to the mischievous ninja?

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
As for the newer one, why exactly is Ember wearing her scarf in the shower? Is she pulling Kakashi from Naruto?
Or Mikasa from AoT.
Mmm I wonder if Drake has the guts to pull this stunt with Carmesi? And if he did I wonder how she would react to the mischievous ninja?
Judging he's still alive,I'd say no. I think Carmesi has a private bathroom.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
tumblr_opwgy88UoY1rl7g5vo1_1280.jpg
Oh my! Is it me or is she trying to hide him from all the women on Las Lindas? XD

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Yeah would really love to see Grant have a tour of Las Lindas or something at some point.

Also rather interested in that Grant has what I assume is a motorcycle. With his horns must have a custom helmet or something.