Art Ask Desert Fox

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
What can I say @16kindelbergerry ? Some things are worth dying for, especially the boobs. XD But in all due seriousness, I can you can say that this little guy has the same tastes as @Curran .

Stellar job on this one by the way @SageStrike2 ! Totally digging the response and the close up on that last one.

16kindelbergerry

Galactic Traveller
May 16, 2016
Personal Text
TBD
Oh... Oh, Candy, gorgeous, don't listen to them. They don't know what they're talking about.:cryMiles:

And as for you, Sapphire, you should be ashamed of yourself. Stuffing yourself like an overfed trust-fund brat just to outcompete someone for something she doesn't even try at? Making someone else feel bad just by being a little bit more well-endowed than you? Shall I go get you a magic mirror while we're at it, Queen Vanity?:pointsMiles:

Beauty is not a competition. It is a pleasant feeling to feel attractive and desired, but it should not be a tool to put others down or build oneself up. It should not be the basis of competition. You are both extremely attractive and desirable women, but your over-competitive nature and the way you are acting childish and petty over it is diminishing that, Sapphire. If you want people to consider you pleasant company rather than an object of scorn, you may want to look into that.

And Candy, you are a beautiful, gentle, wonderful person that anyone would be lucky to call a friend, much less the recipient of your romantic affections. You are in no way 'fat.' Pleasantly and healthily padded, perhaps, but in no way are you fat. Also, your bosoms are perfect. Never, ever put yourself down just to make other people feel better.

(OOC: I don't actually disapprove of this post, I was just posting in-character and addressing the characters the way I would address someone in real life, mostly. I'm sorry if I gave offense, but I strongly disapprove of women, and people in general, being put down just because they don't look like the centerfold of a Playboy magazine (an I using that analogy right? I've never actually read Playboy...), almost as much as I disapprove of people who treat physical attractiveness like a competition, with there being a certain 'right' way to look. There is no 'right' way to look. There is such a thing as being unfit to the point of being unhealthy, but that's mostly a medical concern anyways. M. Sagestrike2, thank you for your excellent work as always, and I eagerly await new art from you.)

Desert Fox

The Katbox
Jan 13, 2014
Personal Text
Foxy Comic Artist
Oh... Oh, Candy, gorgeous, don't listen to them. They don't know what they're talking about.:cryMiles:

And as for you, Sapphire, you should be ashamed of yourself. Stuffing yourself like an overfed trust-fund brat just to outcompete someone for something she doesn't even try at? Making someone else feel bad just by being a little bit more well-endowed than you? Shall I go get you a magic mirror while we're at it, Queen Vanity?:pointsMiles:

Beauty is not a competition. It is a pleasant feeling to feel attractive and desired, but it should not be a tool to put others down or build oneself up. It should not be the basis of competition. You are both extremely attractive and desirable women, but your over-competitive nature and the way you are acting childish and petty over it is diminishing that, Sapphire. If you want people to consider you pleasant company rather than an object of scorn, you may want to look into that.

And Candy, you are a beautiful, gentle, wonderful person that anyone would be lucky to call a friend, much less the recipient of your romantic affections. You are in no way 'fat.' Pleasantly and healthily padded, perhaps, but in no way are you fat. Also, your bosoms are perfect. Never, ever put yourself down just to make other people feel better.

(OOC: I don't actually disapprove of this post, I was just posting in-character and addressing the characters the way I would address someone in real life, mostly. I'm sorry if I gave offense, but I strongly disapprove of women, and people in general, being put down just because they don't look like the centerfold of a Playboy magazine (an I using that analogy right? I've never actually read Playboy...), almost as much as I disapprove of people who treat physical attractiveness like a competition, with there being a certain 'right' way to look. There is no 'right' way to look. There is such a thing as being unfit to the point of being unhealthy, but that's mostly a medical concern anyways. M. Sagestrike2, thank you for your excellent work as always, and I eagerly await new art from you.)
Thank you sir! That was very eloquent. Candy would like me to thank you for complimenting her. You've really brightened up her mood :3

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Sapphire isn't fat. She's plus-sized for plus-sized goodness! I mean, just look at those massive gumdrops and creamy stuff filling. You can just lick them for hours on end. XD

But in all due seriousness, I actually got a kick out of Sapphire trying to eat that cake like a champion in what I think is a pink apron.

16kindelbergerry

Galactic Traveller
May 16, 2016
Personal Text
TBD
Thank you sir! That was very eloquent. Candy would like me to thank you for complimenting her. You've really brightened up her mood :3
Oh... T-thank you. I'm always happy to try to cheer up a beautiful lady. :blushRandal: A lady should never have to suffer such obviously false and impolite statements, especially not one as kind and giving as Candy. :heartRandal:

Sapphire, on the other hand, I think could use a good spanking. :heartRandal: (Joking, joking... :XDRandal: )

Sapphire isn't fat. She's plus-sized for plus-sized goodness! I mean, just look at those massive gumdrops and creamy stuff filling. You can just lick them for hours on end. XD
But in all due seriousness, I actually got a kick out of Sapphire trying to eat that cake like a champion in what I think is a pink apron.
Away from the lady, you lecherous ruffian! :gleeRandal: Seriously, though, you're right, I'd give my right arm for a girl like that in real life. As long as the personality matched as well; I'm not quite as shallow as some have accused me of being. :pointsRandal:

And I think Sapphire's wearing a veee-ry thin nightie. All the better for disciplinary bottom-whacks... :heartRandal:

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
OH SNAP! Fulvus is seriously laying the beat down to @Chalo 's Joy! She won't be so JOY-ful after this! XD

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
No need to fight over me, ladies.
:happySnowman: How do you know that they weren’t fighting over me?
:amazeSnowman: *Realizes who I am.*
:crySnowman: *Sniff* I hurt my own feelings?

You mean me, right? :P
Wait a minute, a random thought occurred to me. If these women do fight, wouldn't they damage your home and thus decrease the property value of them?

Kidding as always, but man, this was a stellar fight! Nicely done SageStrike2.

Jan 13, 2014
Personal Text
Foxy Comic Artist

Shoutout to BloodAngelsCaptain for this question.

Atm, I’m testing the waters with raffling off a free answer to one of my patreons on http://patreon.com each month. If people seem into it, I’ll keep it as a permanent reward.

Fulvus, maybe you should play against a girl next time… you know, make it a fair game…

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
You know...with that hair, Fulvus kind of looks like one of those Super Sayians! Seriously, really digging that written story BAC is doing on his DeviantArt page.

16kindelbergerry

Galactic Traveller
May 16, 2016
Personal Text
TBD
...I am suddenly somewhat concerned that Fulvus's favorite game is Warhammer, of all thing...
Still, It'd be interesting to see what some of the others' favor when they've got some spare time. I can't picture Sapphire as much of a gamer, but I'm known for frequently being wrong. So I suppose someone will have to ask Sage...

Jan 13, 2014
Personal Text
Foxy Comic Artist

That girl’s a nutty buddy, what can I say :3 I have a feeling that if her face had sound effects, it would be making a rubber ducky noise right now, and I also didn’t realize it until I was finished, but I made her look a lot like a hula dancer. She also stole Geeku’s flower while Chalo was on vacation. Sorry Geeku!

http://askdesertfox.tumblr.com/

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net

That girl’s a nutty buddy, what can I say :3 I have a feeling that if her face had sound effects, it would be making a rubber ducky noise right now, and I also didn’t realize it until I was finished, but I made her look a lot like a hula dancer. She also stole Geeku’s flower while Chalo was on vacation. Sorry Geeku!

http://askdesertfox.tumblr.com/
She likes Peanut Butter THAT much? ...That information can be dangerous in the wrong hands.

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
I suspect "lured into doing something bad" dangerous... or " lured into a deadly trap" dangerous.
Well... it depends on the person. Like dumping peanut butter all over Des, or spiking peanut butter with some kind of potion, using it as bait, or using it as a bribe to get her to wear that slave outfit.

Fear the day Fulvus has emotes in emoticon theater. So many situations can be brought around this.