Addictive Science Addictive iMew

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Jun 24, 2016
crueltyex.deviantart.com
Personal Text
= Zreta = CrueltyEX on DA
So shocked to learn two of my favourite comics are starting a crossover!
I just can't wait to see more pages, dokidoki
BTW to mention that when I first read iMew I just wondered ... WHERE COULD I PERCHASE AN IMEW IN MY OWN COUNTRY!?? XD da'aaaw.

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
EGADS! Two of my favorite comics are coming together. Does that mean the new title will be Addictive Mew…iScience…something more crafty than what I just said?

Also, why do I get the feeling that Celia is somehow going to permanently transform these two fine ladies and the cat into bipedal anthropomorphic cats?

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Yeah...she just done broker her phone. Now she's stuck as a fluffy kitty cat! XD
Seriously, I just enjoy the humor here and the cat chats!

Jun 24, 2016
crueltyex.deviantart.com
Personal Text
= Zreta = CrueltyEX on DA
It suddenly occured to me that Sammy and Lukas share some similarities... They are cat girls (Lukas:<annoyed>cat person!!) and they both have got stuck in problems about transforming.
Are they two going to meet each other? dokidoki

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Well, if it helps make her feel better, she can say that she’s a furry and she’s fur suiting. XD

And I guess you can say that they’ll be heading on over to somewhere in Europe for Celia’s help. Does this mean that it will be called European Blues? XD

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
It sure was interesting having to mate Cervelts art style with my panel and text layout :XDKBNekonny:

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
I came to think of something and then decided that it was probably better to just do it and think later.
[bimg]http://orig06.deviantart.net/0cc9/f/2016/284/3/5/innocent_by_f_frost-daknmco.png[/bimg]
The comic sans crime is horrible I know, but I have no fonts on this computer yet...
And yea the crossover worked very well. I was like "Something isn'¨t right abou- Ooooh!"

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Celia looks so foxy. XD

No but in all due seriousness, I must say that I adore the rather playful and plot convenient Q&A there.

It sure was interesting having to mate Cervelts art style with my panel and text layout :XDKBNekonny:
I have to say that this came out quite well. It’s so much easier to read in all honesty!

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
And here I even took my time to use a really obvious source!
Back to the obscure references that nobody gets then... You shouldn't have done that.
On a side note: Victory cat dance lol.
And that captain, yea, he looks legit. Really legit. I'd trust my life on someone like that. Any day...

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
It's from Breaking Bad.
Here
Wouldn't really call it a spoiler unless you rewind it and watch the whole scene tho.
And I tried to go for the logo there but having it that small made additional numbers look weird. And text is funnier.
[bimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/25/article-2378084-1AFE8476000005DC-223_306x304.jpg[/bimg]

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
OMGG! That The Captain is way too creepy and hilarious. XD
But in all due seriousness, The Captain would so make the greatest spokesperson for any of those As Seen TV products.

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
"So what have you been up to today?"
"I went on an airship adventure with the captain! He was very nice, he even liked my fur and said it smelled nice! That's so nice of him!"

Call the poliiiice- Yes that's a Ren and Stimpy reference.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Wait a minute…I’m confused about something in the first panel. If he introduced himself as The Captain and then told them to call him The Captain, isn’t that repetitive…or did he create some kind of English Paradox? Either way, that’s pretty funny! I absolutely adore the character interactions here, especially the facial expressions in Panel Three and Panel Four.

Last edited:

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
...Panel five? *stares at the blimp of the last panel* uh, yes, I suppose that's some good facial expression there.