Yosh! Saga #2062 – Downtime

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Feb 29, 2012
I think it does exist. I think I've heard about it a long time ago. Except instead of magic it was near identical brother and sister who decided to switch places.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
I swear I've read a manga story similar to that, only the MC of that story didn't have powers, but was changed by something else. With so many mangas/LN's/WN's out there... I'm rarely surprised anymore.

On a side note, I'm seriously considering writing my own LN of the Japan-style "isekai harem" genre. Using myself and my wife as MC's. Could be an epic fail. Or... could make me millions. This world is a strange place.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Oh, I remember that one!!... forgot the title, tho.

I was trying to quote Urien's post, but somehow failed.

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Fairly tame stuff really considering some of what's out there. So I guess with this we're taking a short break from some of the heavier elements of the plot for a bit.

Jun 9, 2008
EARTH
Personal Text
Ahhhhh Art, How we can escape life to thee
I find it funny how Phil is still Phil. Here is Kate in her comfy bedroom cloths and Phils just all anti-flirting XD

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
I find it funny how Phil is still Phil. Here is Kate in her comfy bedroom cloths and Phils just all anti-flirting XD
Anti-flirting. I love that! XD

Don't get me wrong I get and fully respect that couples have different ways/priorities and have no doubt how utterly devoted and in love Phil and Kate are to each other. But still astounds me that they haven't actually 'done it' yet. Especially when Kate does things like this. :P