Yosh! Saga #2023 – Unbreakable Spirit

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
It occurs to me that Lilith might actually be one of the better sparring partners for him. If nothing else she's giving him ample reason to try new things to beat her...which is a lofty goal to begin with. He might not be able to beat her, but with the attitude he's showing here he should improve quite a bit during and after the fight.

Feb 29, 2012
Lilith shouldn't be so full of herself. She's acting like she'll win, against an opponent immune to all damage. If anything Phil could win solely through attrition.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Do you think she's noticed yet that she's been wailing on him non-stop and he's not even scuffed?
She says in the first line here that "you can't bruise, right?".... so yes, she knows. From Phils' reaction, tho, it seems he knows something she doesn't. I'm wondering if Phil is getting even more control over his ability.

Josh.C

Katbox Forum Member
Dec 8, 2010
She says in the first line here that "you can't bruise, right?".... so yes, she knows. From Phils' reaction, tho, it seems he knows something she doesn't. I'm wondering if Phil is getting even more control over his ability.
I don't know about that. He may just be trying to wear her down our wait out her interest in beating him.

But there is something about her eyes right now. They look like they're glowing right now. If he's trying to wait her out, it looks and sounds like he could be at this for some time.

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
They can run out of power, but I sincerely doubt that her energy output right now is taxing her enough to make that an immediate concern

NekoSabrina

Katbox Forum Member
Feb 29, 2012
I don't think it's so much that she's sadistic, but rather she's really hot-blooded and aggressive (she's not doing this to actually hurt Phil, and I think she's well aware she can't, she's just having a bunch of fun trying to wear him down in a rematch).

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
I'm wondering if Phil is getting even more control over his ability.
They can run out of power, but I sincerely doubt that her energy output right now is taxing her enough to make that an immediate concern
Those combined triggered a thought. Suppose Phil is getting better control of his Null powers, Lillith and the other robot girls essentially run on magic generated by the orichalcum within them. What if Phil, using his powers, essentially blocked much of that power being generated? Not completely, that might risk doing real damage to her, but enough so that he could easily hold her and pin her?