Event 2014 Las Lindas Ultimate Character Battle Finale

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
:confuzzledAmbar: :confuzzledAnn: :confuzzledAngel: Ladies and Gentleman!!! :confuzzledMiles: :confuzzledShin: :confuzzledMinos:
:heartRachael: :heartHope: :heartGeecku: Welcome to the Finale of the 2014 Las Lindas Ultimate Character Battle!!! :heartRandal: :heartDrake: :heartDavin:
Before we get down to announcing all the winners, I would personally like to thank the all the staff for their help with this, SoulKat for providing the opportunity to host the event, and to each and every one of you for participating and engaging in these battles.

Now let's get right to the winners of the various battles!

SEX APPEAL
For the women, give a round of applause for our very own gamer chick COCOA :laughCocoa:!!!
For the men, let's give it up to the sensitive fluffy pup RANDAL :heartRandal:!!!

PERSONALITY
For the women, be prepared to toss those pancakes to our vibrant tiger TIGGS :heartTiggs: !!!
For the men, I guess we need to put our hands together once more for the gentleman RANDAL :amazeRandal: !!!

DESIGN
For the women, I'm proud to announce our resident tattoo artists ANGEL :heartAngel:!!!
For the men, hide your wallets from the nefarious ninja DRAKE :heartDrake:!!!!

And don't think that I forgot you, the fans. I, along with two of my associates, have been keeping tally of all the likes being passed out and received. After some discussion, I am proud to say that we have the final scores ready. Broken out in order...

Women's Design... @Chaos Sepher
Women's Personality... @mobiusscarf
Women's Sex Appeal... @mobiusscarf

Men's Design... @Chaos Sepher
Men's Personality... @Chaos Sepher
Men's Sex Appeal... @Chaos Sepher

Congratulations for all those that participated this year!!!
I had a blast!!!

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007
Nerf tattoos. OP.

Thanks so much for re-running this, Amp. You really bailed me out by taking the responsibility and I wont forget it.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Wow this has been a damn interesting contest. The surprise winner of all this has to be Cocoa. I honestly would not have expected from the beginning that she would have gotten as far as she did. I am happy with all the winners we have here and I am glad we were able to have this contest proper this time around.

I concur, fantastic job hosting this thing AMP. Way to step up.

Holy crap, 4 outta 6. I would say that is pretty damn good. TBH, wish I got women's sex appeal too, but hey, grats to Mobius cause he some damn good comments and analysis himself so he certainly earned it. Certainly eager to find out what we are getting for winning those.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
Wow this has been a damn interesting contest. The surprise winner of all this has to be Cocoa. I honestly would not have expected from the beginning that she would have gotten as far as she did. I am happy with all the winners we have here and I am glad we were able to have this contest proper this time around.

I concur, fantastic job hosting this thing AMP. Way to step up.

Holy crap, 4 outta 6. I would say that is pretty damn good. TBH, wish I got women's sex appeal too, but hey, grats to Mobius cause he some damn good comments and analysis himself so he certainly earned it. Certainly eager to find out what we are getting for winning those.
Congrats to you as well, Chaos! Though I am very happy that I got to win the Women's Sex Appeal and Personality no-prizes since those were my favorite categories.

And yeah, it's pretty cool that Cocoa somehow managed to pull it out at the end. I was hoping that she'd somehow win it, but I didn't actually think she would turn out to be as popular as she ended up being. Huzzah for the sexy nerd!

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
congrats to the winners. its good to have a completed one. Horra for Cocoa and Randal (as well as in personality alongside Tiggs).

Ofcourse the one's who without a doubt deserve their positions are Angel and Drake. Drake is very unique looking and lean athletic and Angel is a character that fully defies the common "simple black bunny" cliche (as i have said earlier)

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Mr AMP, thanks for putting all these up and running this little side-show. It's been a blast!

Dec 9, 2013
Personal Text
This text is personal to me
Thanks for all the fun MrAMP!
Great tine everyone!
*Watches as mobiusscarf and Chaos Sepher hog thier likes trophies*

Well Taffy, we tried. But it doesnt matter because that blog update doe

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
First of all, awesome job to Mr.Amp for running all of this. I'll admit that I fell out after a while, but it's awesome it went all the way through.

Second, there are some pleasant surprises for the winners. Randal winning was something I kind of saw coming, heh, but Cocoa is a pleasant surprise. It's awesome she pulled ahead and in sexual appeal of all areas.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Hey there all you happy folks. My bad for not getting back to this and what not. But again, thanks for all your participation and comments throughout this entire event.

Each and every single one of you made this an awesome event. YOU FOLKS RULE!!!